4

The first day of classes was finally over. During their last class, Jisung introduced Jeongin and Seungmin to Felix since the two already knew Hyunjin.

After the boy's classes, they decided to sit at a bench by an old tree somewhere inside the school campus. They all became close friends after that. They were too caught in the moment that they didn't notice that the sun was already about to set.

They waved their goodbyes as Seungmin had to go to the library to return a book he borrowed earlier, Jeongin went with Hyunjin since they were roommates, and Felix wanted to go back to his room to finally meet his new roommate.

Jisung also wanted to go back to his dorm but their dorm rooms were found to separate buildings. There were 3 dorm buildings scattered all around the campus. Felix's dorm was near the Science building while Jisung's was near the building that facilitated the studios for vocals.

Jisung decided to walk back to his dorm after saying goodbye to Felix.

Once he reached his dorm room, he went to get his keys to unlock the door, but he noticed that the door was already unlocked. He thought that maybe his new roommate finally arrived. He opened the door, walking into the room.

He found a tall, boy standing in front of the bedroom door on his phone. His hair was still dripping and all that covered himself was a towel around his waist.

"Uhm, are you my roommate?" Jisung asked, not yet noticing how the latter looked as he was also looking at his phone. The boy turned his phone off and turned around to face Jisung. His eyes were filled with stars like it was the whole galaxy, his black hair was wet and shining which means the boy just finished showering.

"Mhm..." The boy answered while looking at the boy who was still on his phone. After The boy answered, Jisung turned his phone off before he looked at his new roommate. As he looked up, he saw a naked boy, only a towel covering him, his body had small droplets running down his neck and stomach.

The droplets followed through the creases of his abs, his hair had strands with small droplets hanging off of them. He then snapped out of his thoughts and suddenly faced away from the wet boy. His face was red and he was flustered by the sight in front of him.

"I-I'm Jisung, H-Han Jisung" he reached out his hands while still not facing the boy, waiting for a for the boy's hand. "Minho, Lee Minho." He said as he walked into the bedroom, leaving Jisung in the living room.

"Wait Lee Minho?..." The boy looked back at where he boy used to be. Jisung being the dumb bitch that he is, doesn't remember where he heard that name before.

After a few minutes, he remembered his teacher in Vocal I calling out the name.

He remembered how he stared at the boy until he noticed, this memory turned Jisung's face red, remembering the embarrassing moment.

"Oh gosh, he probably remembers me!" He thought while obvious panic rising in his body. He groaned as he hid his face in his hands, embarrassed by all the events that happened to lead to up this moment.

He remembered that he hasn't seen the whole dorm room yet. He decided to check around the dorm and try to get used to him living there. The dorm was pretty big, once you enter, you are greeted by a cozy living room. There were potted plants on small tables across the walls.

The kitchen was also fairly big, there wasn't a dining table since there were stools to sit on like a bar at the kitchen. In the kitchen, there was a door that leads to a small bathroom. It had clean white tiles and the walls had a light blue and gray pattern.

He noticed there was a wet towel hanging by the shower door, he thought it must be the towel Minho used to dry himself. Glimpses of what he saw came flashing back in his mind, his face turned red as he ran out of the bathroom.

The thought of the boy won't leave his mind, he decided to walk out onto the balcony. The balcony was quite cozy. They were potted plants and a table with chairs. He looked around the other balconies, seeing no other people.

As he finally calmed down thanks to the cold air of night blowing across his body, he went back inside. He remembered he hasn't even unpacked his stuff. He entered his bedroom seeing four boxes by his bed. He quickly unpacked before going back to make dinner.

He walked into the kitchen while trying to decide what to prepare. He was pretty good at cooking since his mother always loved cooking.

He thought of maybe preparing some bibimbap since they had all the ingredients needed in the fridge and cabinets. As he was getting the ingredients, He heard the bedroom door open. He looked and saw Minho in a black hoodie and ripped jeans.

"Hey! You want som-" Jisung was about to ask Minho if he wanted some food but he was immediately cut off by the latter's cold voice. "Don't talk to me, I'm not into making friends. Only talk to me if it's important. I don't want you going into that bedroom without my permission. Don't ever cross the line with me, because I won't hesitate to beat you up." Minho said with full frigid eyes gazing upon Jisung. He put on his shoes and walked out of the dorm.

Jisung was shocked by the older's remark. He felt cold daggers were thrown at him when he felt the older's gaze.
Shivers went down his spine.

After that moment, he knew that this won't end well for him. He is so rude and for what? All I wanted was to ask him if he wanted some food. could've said that nicely and I would've gotten the hint as easily. Jisung thought as he prepared the food, his face showed clear frustration and annoyance at the boy.

After he made his food, he calmed down and decided to eat on the balcony. The view showed a beautiful campus. The lights were so serene and peaceful. Lights from the other buildings also added to the beauty of it. Jisung didn't notice but he already finished his food.

He went back in and washed his bowl. He prepared too much, so there were a few leftovers, he left the pot on the stove so he can reheat it tomorrow.

He walked into his bedroom and fell onto his bed. His eyes started to feel heavy and before he noticed, he was fast asleep.