18

A new day begins and Jisung couldn't be more excited. After talking with Minho last night, they kind of made up. Kind off as in they will put their differences aside for their group.

Yes, Jisung did already forgive Minho for his old actions but he still felt that he still could not trust the older. He did promise to act nicer and less of a jerk but you know, trust issues.

Jisung woke up not to his alarm blaring but to a sudden heavy object crushing him. Minho thought it would be a nice way to prove their newly formed friendship by jumping on while he is asleep.

Once Minho jumped and crashed into Jisung, the younger immediately woke up from the pain of the impact. "MINHO!? WHAT THE FUCK!" Jisung shouted once he finally noticed what was happening.

While Jisung was shouting, Minho was a laughing mess. The younger was using all his might to push Minho off but he won't budge so he just gave up and proceeded to stare at the ceiling.

After a few more minutes of laughing (only from Minho), the older finally stood up from the bed. "Good morning cheekies!" Minho said proudly as he grinned at the younger one who was blushing at the new nickname.

"W-what did you call me?" Jisung stuttered as he felt heat rush up his face. "Cheekies! Isn't it cute? Just like you." Minho smirked at the Jisung who was sat up in his bed, a blushing mess.

"Gosh, just get out!" Jisung shouted once again as he threw his pillows at the older. 'Geez, is the how people act after forgiving them? All flirty and shit.' Jisung thought before getting up and going to his closet to get clothes.

He went out of his bedroom made his way towards the bathroom. On his way, he bumped into Minho. He didn't notice the older as he was basically still asleep.

Jisung looked up and the sight in front of him woke him up completely. Minho just finished showering and all he had on was his boxer shorts. His body still shimmered and his hair was still damp, droplets ran down his body at a slow pace, touching every crease of his body like they were teasing Jisung. Minho was still drying his hair and the way he rugged his hair was so ethereal. His arms were built but not too big.

Minho noticed the younger starting and checking him out. He smirked at took this opportunity to lean into the younger's ear and whisper something. "Like what you see? If you want to see more of this, wake up earlier."

He leaned back and winked at the younger before proceeding into his bedroom. It took Jisung a few minutes before realizing what just happened.

After realization had struck him, he ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He looked at the mirror and saw his own reflection. He was as red as he can be, he looked redder than the red heart emoji.

After a few more minutes of silently squealing, he finally took a shower and got ready for his classes. He still had to wear his glasses since he still couldn't find where his contacts went.

This is his outfit y'all:
I forgot what hair color I gave him, and im too lazy to go look through the past chapters so just use your imagination

This is his outfit y'all:I forgot what hair color I gave him, and im too lazy to go look through the past chapters so just use your imagination

This is Minho's Outfit:
I also forgot what hair color I gave him. Just use yalls imagination

After fixing up his look he git out of the bathroom and went into his room to grab his bag

After fixing up his look he git out of the bathroom and went into his room to grab his bag. He made sure that all he needed was with him before going out of the dorm.

He made his way towards the door but stopped when he noticed waiting for him. His outfit made him look more ethereal than he already is. Before the heat could rush up to him, he quickly cleared his thoughts and went up to the older.

"Hey! I thought you'd be gone by now." Jisung said before grabbing his keys on the small desk in the hallway. "Well, since I'm making it up to you, I wanted to walk you to class." Minho said with a bright smile on his face.

"You don't have to do that you know? Are you sure?" Jisung asked him before opening the door.

"Yep! I'm sure. Give me your bag, I'll hold it for you." Before Jisung could deny his request, his bag was already snatched away from him. "Fine" Jisung sighed in defeat as they started walking towards Jisung's Class.

"I've already forgiven you, but why do you still need to make it up to me?" Jisung asked

"Well, after what happened at the first time our group met up and at the cat café, I knew it really had a hit on you so I really wanted to at least make it up to you even with just these simple actions." Minho explained while Jisung was blushing after hearing Minho's reason.

"Oh... Ok. Thanks I guess." Jisung shyly said as they kept walking until they reached Jisung's class. Along the way, they were just chatting, some jokes were being thrown around (mainly from Minho). Jisung chuckled at the cheesy and cringe jokes.

Minho felt his stomach go wild hearing the younger giggle and laugh. His laugh was very contagious and anyone who heard it would instantly smile.

Minho giggled at the thought, Jisung noticed and he felt like he heard the laugh of an angel. Jisung quickly shook off the thought as they reached the building.

Jisung told Minho that he can leave but the older insisted that he'd walk the younger all the way to his classroom. And here they were, walking in the hallway side by side as students looked at them weirdly and whispers were heard all around.

"What is he doing with him?"

"OMG is that Minho?! He looks so hot but that kid is ruining him."

"Ew, what is he doing with my Minho."

Jisung felt small walking in the hallway. He felt the hallway become even longer and the classroom slowly move away. He wished for all of this to end instantly. He train of thoughts were broken when they suddenly reached his classroom.

"Ok, see you at lunch then?" Minho asked before leaving. "Y-Yeah, Uhm sure." Jisung muttered. Minho chuckled at the younger. "Ok, see you later cheekies!" Minho said before walking away, waving back at the younger with a big smile on his face.