30

a/n: I wasn't kidding when I said I would update more frequently now.

It was now almost time to go to sleep. Felix made the bed and he readied all their clothes that they would need for tomorrow.

"Hey sung?" Felix muttered as he placed the last piece of clothing they needed to wear on the desk in the far corner of the room.

Jisung hummed in response. He was getting ready to sleep in his sleeping bag beside Felix's bed. Even though the latter insisted on sleeping with him in the bed, Jisung said he was really ok with sleeping in the bag.

"What are you going to do tomorrow? Your stuff is still in your dorm and you can't stay here forever." Felix sat on his bed, facing Jisung.

"I'll just ignore him like the time when we first started living together. It's probably for the best." Jisung showed Felix a reassuring smile, showing he can do it.

Felix was very skeptical about his plan but he didn't want to question his best friend's capability so he just left it. "Ok, you should get to sleep, you have had a rough day," Felix said as he stood up.

"Night Lix..." Jisung said as he tucked himself in his sleeping bag.

"Lix?" Jisung muttered. Felix turned around to face the quokka-boy before leaving the room.

"Thank you... For everything." Jisung said as he hugged the pillow in his arms and started to fall asleep. Felix chuckled before muttering a 'goodnight single, love you' and exciting the room.

He went to the living room and sat on the sofa while waiting for Chan to arrive. The older usually stayed up until midnight working on stuff for his classes.

Felix decided to scroll through his socials and see if anything good happened or any tea had been spilled that he can spill even more but with a bit more "spice".

After a while, Chan finally arrived. It was now 11:34 pm and it was basically a miracle for Felix that Chan arrived earlier than 2 am.

"Hey Hyung, you're back earlier than I expected," Felix said as he stood up from the sofa.

"Well, I got done early with the stuff I needed," Chan said while a yawn followed.

"Oh ok, anyway how's Minho?" Felix walked towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water for himself.

"Bad, he'd rather break up with Jisung than with Seonie." As Chan said this, Felix dropped his glass. It shattered and scattered all around the kitchen floor.

"W-What?!" Felix shouted. He shouted on purpose so that maybe Jisung would accidentally wake up and listen to what was Chan about to explain so that he wouldn't have to be the one to break the news to Jisung.

And that was indeed what happened. Jisung was now awake, peeking through Felix's bedroom door.

"He said that he felt something more with Seonie and he said that he wouldn't want to lose Seonie so he just decided to lose Jisung instead," Chan explained and Felix's jaw dropped.

"W-Wait, so you're telling me all that flirting and looks were all just fake?" Chan shook his head.

"They were true but he just wanted Seonie more than Jisung. He firted both Seonie and Jisung to maybe see which was better? I don't honestly know." Chan plopped himself on the sofa.

While all of this was happening, Jisung was in tears. He stood up and walked back to his sleeping bag. He tucked himself in and pretended he didn't hear anything and he was asleep the whole time.

<In the Morning>

The two besties were now on their way to their first classes. Felix being Dance I and Jisung being Theater. Jisung separated from Felix and walked into the empty classroom.

They were there pretty early so that Chan wouldn't notice Jisung slept there and also to avoid one specific bitch whose name started with an 'M' and ends with an 'O'

After a few more minutes, Both Jeongin and Seungmin arrived. The two greeted Jisung and asked how he was. He answered he was doing fine. After that, they were just talking about random stuff until they had to go to their next class.

Jisung was dreading this class. Vocals I, because of one specific person. He walked into the classroom, his head hung low as he made his way to his seat. He kept his head low until the teacher arrived.

He finally looked up to try and focus. The teacher noticed that he looked like a wreck. He had red puffy eyes, faint tear stains on his cheeks, and slightly disheveled hair. He was also not really focusing in class but instead spacing out.

"Jisung?" The teacher called out. This snapped him out of his thoughts and looked at the teacher. "Yes?"

"Can we talk outside for a minute?" She asked with a hint of worry in her tone.

"S-Sure." Jisung stood up and walked towards the door with his gaze on the ground. He passed by Minho's seat and he saw the older looking at him.

Outside, the teacher looked at Jisung who was still looking at the ground like it had killed someone he loved. "Is something wrong Jisung?" The teacher asked.

Jisung's tears suddenly fell. The teacher hugged him right as the boy sobbed. "You should probably just skip the day, I'll tell your other teachers that you aren't feeling well. Go grab your bag go to your dorm and rest ok?" Jisung nodded before wiping his face and going back to the room to grab his bag.

While grabbing his bag, he saw in his peripheral vision Minho still looking at him. He looked worried and he actually looked like he cared for the younger but Jisung was slightly getting annoyed.

He picked up his bag and he saw Minho was still looking at him. "Stop looking at me like you care when you know God damn well why I'm like this!" Jisung snapped. The whole classroom was shocked by the sudden outburst but Jisung was too tired to care.