22

(gosh I didn't know writing filler chapters were this hard)

It has been officially a day later and Jisung was no able to go back to the dorm after the doctors treated his wounds one last time. They weren't fully healed yet but they are good enough now for Jisung to be able to care for them himself.

Jisung was now walking back to th dorm along with Minho, who was supporting him in case he loses his balance. "You know I can walk perfectly fine." Jisung tried to pull away from Minho but the older's grasp was tight.

"No, you almost fell earlier." Minho said as they reached their door. Jisung took out his keys and unlocked the door. They took off their shoes, well more like Minho took off their shoes since he didn't want Jisung to move.

"You're acting like I might die if I even move the slightest inch." Jiusng rolled his eyes playfully as he walked into the living room. He laid down on the couch and took out his phone to watch something.

Minho on the other hand was in the kitchen preparing some food. He had asked Felix beforehand what the younger likes. Felix was hesitant at first but he told Minho that Jisung really liked Cheesecake.

So the older decided to buy two slices of cheesecake. One for him and one for Jisung. He placed the two slices on two small plates and walked over to the couch.

"I got something for you." Jisung looked up to see Minho holding two plates with cheesecake. The older noticed Jisung's eyes light up at the sight of his favorite food.

"Oh my gosh, gimme!" Jisung said as he stretched his arms like a baby wanting to be picked up. Minho cooed at how adorable the younger was. He gave him a plate and he immediately dug in.

Minho found the sight so cute. The way Jisung stuffs his cheeks were so adorable. He couldn't imagine this adorable bundle of cuteness can rap like a demon.

"You know, your duality really is something." Minho said as he took a bite from his cheesecake. Jisung however was confused.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" Jisung said as he stuffed his cheeks. Minho chuckled before explaining. "You look like a baby and even act like a baby at times but when you suddenly start rapping, it's like you change completely into a different person."

"Now that you pointed it out, yeah. Usually, when I start rapping, I feel like I'm in my own world. That's probably why." Jisung explained.

"Wait, how long do we have left before the School Festival?" Jisung suddenly asked. Minho thought for a bit before answering. "I think we have at least until the start of the next month."

"Hm, that's probably enough time right?" Minho asked. Jisung hummed in response. He wasn't really that worried knowing they still had a whole month left and all they had to do now was practice the dance and record the other song.

"What about we play a game?" Minho asked. Jisung looked at him with a questioning gaze. "What game?"

"20 questions? So we could get to know each other more." Jisung agreed so he decided to take the first question. He turned his body so that he was sitting facing the older.

"Ok, I'll go first then. Favorite genre of music?" Jisung started. Minho was confused at first before he hesitantly answered. "I don't have a favorite genre but I'm really into ballads right now. My turn, This may be random but, would you say... Date a rabbit? Or a cat?"

Jisung was utterly shocked and confused at the question. He wondered where this question came from. A dream perhaps? Or maybe. Something else. "Where did this question suddenly come from?" Jisung asked.

"Oh it's just something random." Minho quickly answered. 'Let's hope he really is oblivious.'

"Hmmm...alright then. I mean, I would probably date one. They are cute and all." Jisung's answer being discrete as it can be since he has a hunch in where the question came from. Minho nodded but Jisung was still able to notice the slight bluish on Minho's cheeks. 'Bingo.'

Both of them were throwing questions back and forth. They laughed at each other because of some of the embarrassing questions they had to answer.

Minho couldn't get enough of the younger. He was so happy to finally be able to find someone he can be open with like Chan and Changbin. During his whole life until now, they were Minho's only friends. But now, he has Jisung.

"Ok, my turn. Have you had any past relationships?" Jisung asked the older. Minho hesitated at first but he still managed to answer. "Nope." Minho shook his head. Jisung narrowed his eyes while looking at the older, trying to see if he was telling the truth.

"Trust me, I haven't had any relationships in my life." Minho raised his hands playfully but he was secretly praying that Jisung wouldn't continue to dwell on the question. Luckily, he didn't.

"Hm, ok! Your turn!" Jisung excitedly exclaimed. They continued to ask questions until it was now time for them to go to bed.

They said their good nights before heading into their own respective rooms. Jisung was the first to fall asleep while Mnho was still awake on his phone.

He was in his contacts, contemplating on whether to call her. After a few more minutes, he just decided to ignore it and just go to bed.