2

"This is going to be a long day..."

As Jisung was walking towards his first class, He saw a lot of facilities that catered to the student's needs. There were Dance Practice Rooms, Recording Studios, and even labs for the other subjects. After a few minutes, he arrived in front of his first-class, Theater.

He went in expecting a lot of people to be already sitting in their chairs. But all he saw were at least 7 people, all sitting at their desks minding their business. Some of them were laying their heads, sleeping, on their desks. Some of them were reading and some of them were on their phones.

He walked in, take aback by the number of students in the class. As he was walking to a desk at the back of the room right near the entrance, he bumped into another chair, making his presence known to the people in the room.

"Shit..."

He felt the gazes of all the other students on him, he felt he was being examined from head to toe.

He bowed and continued towards the desk he set his eyes on as he entered the room. After sitting down, a person approached him. He had a cute smile on his face and his hair was bright velvet red. He looked friendly but you can tell by the aura he emits that he is a talented person.

The boy sat down beside Jisung and brought himself closer to the latter.

"What's your focus?" The boy bluntly said with a smile on his face. The sudden question caught Jisung off guard.

"Uhhh R-Rap..." Jisung stuttered as he was surprised by the sudden curiosity in the boy's tone.

"Hmmm..."

"I can tell just by looking at you that you're probably a good rapper," The boy said, with the smile not leaving his face.

"Oh? Thanks." Jisung said as he slowly got comfortable with the latter.

"Oh sorry about the sudden question. It's just my first time here and I don't know any people. But when you walked in, I can tell that you were new. Knowing that, I can easily talk to you." The boy exclaimed as he reached out his hand in front of Jisung. "I'm Yang Jeongin! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Han Jisung! Nice to meet you as well!" Jisung said happily as he shook Jeongin's hand.

"So, what's your focus?" Jisung asked as he pulled his hand away.

"My focus? Oh, Vocals" Jeongin stated as he got comfortable in his seat.

The two talked for a few more minutes. They were the only students talking in the room, so all the other students also heard what they were talking about.

After a few minutes, Jisung asked "Why are there only 8 students here in total?"

"I don't know-" Jeongin was about to answer as he was cut off by an answer of another student's.

"This class is not at all important, that's why people usually skip this class." The answer came from a boy sitting at the front of the class. The latter stood up from his chair and walked towards the two.

He was cute. His aura was friendly and trustworthy. He felt like the type of person you can tell your problems too if you needed it. He had silver-ish hair and his smile looked genuine. "Kim seungmin, Nice to meet you."
The boy said as he stood between the boys.

"Oh and no need to introduce yourselves. I heard you guys from over there. Han Jisung and Yang Jeongin right?"

"Yup that's me"

"Mhm"

The three chatted until the bell rang, signaling the end of the first period. They walked out of the classroom together, still chatting. They talked about family, interests, crushes. (Well jeongin was the only one talking about crushes)

They became friends and exchanged numbers before leaving each other to get to their next classes. Jisung looked at his schedule started to walk towards his next class which was "Vocal I"

Even though his focus was rap, all students still had to take the basic classes of all the foci. Vocal I was the basic class for Vocals, Rap I was the basic class for Rap, and Dance I was the basic class for Dance. But other than these classes and the basic subject classes, all other classes are exclusive to your focus like how "Adlib Practice Class" were exclusive to Vocals and how "Freestyle Rap Writing" was exclusive to Rap.

Vocal I was pretty uneventful. The teacher told them everything they needed to know about Vocal I, but Jisung spaced out for the rest of the class. It was the first day so the teachers didn't discuss anything important. After a few minutes in class, Jisung looked at the other students and noticed a pretty familiar face within the students.

It was the guy that bumped into Felix and him while walking towards the office to get their schedules.

"What was his name again?" He thought trying to remember the guy's name.

"Seo Changbin?" The teacher called out, snapping Jisung out of his thoughts.

Jisung suddenly remembered the nameplate Felix was referring to earlier showing the name of the guy.

"Seo Changbin huh," Jisung thought as he was thinking about what to tell Felix but a sudden name snapped him out of his thoughts one more time.

"Lee Minho?" Jisung felt the name was familiar and felt like he heard or saw that name before but he didn't know where.

He looked around for the person the teacher was calling out. His eyes lead him to a boy raising his hand as he slouched on his chair. His eyes were beautiful and his hair looked soft and gentle. The aura he gave of looked intimidating and cold. He looks like he is a talented person just by the way he looked.

Jisung couldn't avert his gaze away from the boy, he stared at the boy starstruck by his visuals. But the boy noticed, looking back at Jisung. This caused Jisung to quickly move his gaze away, clearly flustered. A hint of pink was seen on his cheeks as he went back to face the teacher.

(MINHO'S POV)

"Lee Minho?" The teacher called out the boy's name.

The boy raised his hand, clearly tired and done with this class. He put his hand back down once the teacher noticed. The teacher continued to discuss something probably not even important. Minho didn't bother to listen to the discussion because he knew this wouldn't be important.

After a few minutes, he felt a weird feeling like someone was staring him down. He looked around and saw a squirrel-like boy looking at him. The boy suddenly looked away, flustered and blushing.

Minho smirked as he noticed the flustered boy's reaction to him noticing the boy's stare.

"Cute..."