Chapter 29- The Mad dog

Começar do início

What the hell?

"PFFT..HAHAHAHA SERVES THAT IDIOT RIGHT!!" Arin laughed.

"That scared me for a minute" jimin sighed in relief.

Seriously What's wrong with him? And why did he left? Did he forgot that were in the same class? I am feeling ominous since he left for a while now. Oh well let's just ignore him.

"Ok class settle down" the teacher, Ms. Lee said suddenly a boy entered.

"Omg he's back!!"

"The mad dog is back"

"This school we'll be experiencing hell again"

Who is he? He's giving me a ominous feeling. He suddenly stared at me and smirk sending me a wind of chills. Do I know him? Did I have a classmate that I don't know of?

Just Who is he?

"Sheesh he always scare me" jimin sighed

"Jimin who is he?" I asked.

"Ahh he was expelled so ofcourse you didn't know nor see him. he's Jeon Jungkook, the mad dog and one of the leader of the crews. He's a bully. He was expelled because he beat up a student recently and send him to the hospital" he replied.

The crews...?

"Well that's bad" i said, indifferently when I suddenly wondered.

Right I remember him!! In my last life he was the one who made Jimin attempt suicide because of family problems and the constant bullying. jungkook crossed the line of bullying and jimin attempted suicide by jumping in the School rooftop. At that time jungkook looks terrified as ever.

It's nice that I changed Jimin's future by befriending him. But one thing I didn't know that jungkook will be my first victim...

*Skip class*

I went outside the restroom after I finished my business. When I thought that I'm alone in the school halls someone stopped me.

"Hey your the one who beat up my lackeys right?" Jungkook asked while chewing his gum.

Who's lackeys is he talking about?

"What nonsense are you talking about?" I spat.

"That's her!! She's the one who beat me" Taejin yelled.

"Hey that's not something you should yell out loud. Aren't you embarrassed?" I Talked back at him.

"I-i was caught off guard!!"

"Caught off guard my ass" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Taejin shut up. Your embarrassing me" jungkook snapped.

So Taejin and menu are his underlings... Well that's not my business.

"Well I'll go now" I said and was about to walk away not until jungkook grab me.

I was fast and quick to react and side kicked his stomach but...

I was not strong enough.

"I admit that your strong but not strong enough to beat me" he said as he grab my leg and throw me away making me lose balance and fall down.

"In that strength, for sure Taejin is no match for you but your still an amateur" he said.

One thing that make jungkook infamous is he's a maniac that use boxing. He beat up others even adults that annoy him.

He was supposed to be in 2nd year of highschool (A/n:y/n is still in first year junior high) but because he's underlings are in my class he stays in my classroom just for that reason and our schoolteacher don't even care to be bothered because of fear. I think Arin and him are classmates but I'm not sure. I almost forgot that Arin is my senior as well.

Anyways, I'm in real trouble right now. If I didn't faint and skip practice I shouldn't have embarrassed myself today.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna beat you up or something... But you will be experiencing hell this school year" he smiled sadistically and walked away.

Crap I'm his next target!! It's frustrating. Tsk if I was just strong enough... ugh frustrating!!
IM GOING TO DIE FROM FRUSTRATION!!!! if Im just not weak!! My original body is much stronger than this!!!

I went back to the classroom tottering from the fall earlier just to see arin seating infront of my chair. Why is a senior like her always come here. it's understandable if she's here for his brother but she looks like she's have been waiting here for me.

"Hi y/n~~" she said cheerfully

"Hello" I said with a smile. She stared at me,dazed but soon snapped and a teasing smile appeared.

"You just smiled at me again" she said.

Smile? Did I just smile?!!! I never smiled in school or even outside. I only smile infront of aeruem. I really don't smile after when taehyung said I look ugly in my last life and that made a big impact to me.

"It's good. Please smile more you look beautiful" she said and ginuinely smiled that made my heart flutter.

"I thought you're having a hard time because of your family and decided that I will make you happy" she muttered but I clearly heard her.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"N-no nothing" she gasped.

I've always wondered...

"Why are you so kind to me? What am I to you?" I asked as I sat in my seat.

"hmm.. your like a little sister to me that I just want to take care of you...No- I guess your more than that." she paused for a moment, thinking and continued

"Your kinda weird with cold stuff but it's okay that's what I like about." She said and suddenly a tears fell from my eyes.

"What the hell, I'm crying?" I asked to myself.

Arin panicked.

"I-im sorry!! I don't know why I'm crying.... it's just this is the first time I heard someone said this to me." I said.

When Arin said that I felt an indescribable happiness. Is it because this is the first time?

"I I-m sorry" I said as I wiped my tears that is continuing to fall. She suddenly embrace me. She smiled at me sincerely but pain was obvious on her eyes.

"Shhh why are you apologizing? It's okay. It's okay everything will be alright. You've endured well" Arin said to me with her soothing and sweet voice.

We stayed at that comfortable position for a long time but it felt like seconds.

TBC