Harry takes a fourth cup in the same drawer he took the others from and places it in front of him before pouring some tea in it. "Zayn didn't find anyone to go on tour with him." He grabs it carefully and places it in front of Louis with a kind smile. Louis thanks him and wraps his hands around the warm cup as his elbow rests on the counter as a support to not push too much on his ass. Smart boy. "Zayn? Liam? Tea?" 

Both of them answer and as Harry starts pouring some tea in the three other cups Louis looks at Liam then Zayn with sad eyes. "You didn't? Why not?" 

Zayn is quick to jump on the occasion and turn his upper body towards Louis on his left. "Ah! Well since you ask! Turns out that it's your best friend's fault and that it was exactly what we were talking about when you came in." Zayn laughs while he talks, their whole argument is more bickering than arguing and Louis can feel it so he doesn't mind interrupting Liam before he can hit back with his own opinion. 

"Is it because of me?" 

Zayn grabs the cup of tea Harry is holding in front of him and looks at Louis with reassuring eyes. "No, absolutely not! Don't worry! I just didn't find what I was looking for."

For the rest of their short discussion, Louis stayed more quiet than usual -what a surprise-, Liam and Zayn asked about how he was feeling and if anything had happened since yesterday. Harry and Louis both stayed quiet for an instant and wondered how they would explain the new way they found to calm Louis' panic attacks. Harry broke their silence and explained that Louis got anxious after their lunch but that a nap has been enough to calm his nerves. Of course Louis wanted to laugh and he knew Harry was also fighting to contain his laughter but he stayed calm, first because Liam and Zayn wouldn't have been long before questioning them but also because he couldn't imagine how laughing could make the plug move inside of him. 

Louis enjoyed spending time with his friends again but right now wasn't the best time. He was sexually frustrated and couldn't forget it since Harry decided to keep him that way. Yes, the toy in his ass wasn't helping the sexual tension between the two men but the worst was how Harry knew it and was having fun of it. At some point he even walked behind Louis and pushed the plug further inside while Liam and Zayn weren't paying attention. Well, they weren't until Louis whined at the action and decided to take his revenge. 

He was wondering how he could play with Harry's nerves when his eyes landed directly on the strawberry tray in the middle of the counter. The four of them started eating some of them earlier with their tea, so he grabbed one and caught Harry's sight. Next to Louis, the two other men were looking at something on Liam's phone and Louis took the occasion. It couldn't affect Harry a lot but it was worth the try. Without breaking their eye contact Louis seductively sucked at the strawberry and Harry's reaction was exactly what he was expecting. His eyes got filled with darkness rapidly and Harry followed his instincts, of course he remembered the flavoured lube they used the first time. He understood what Louis was doing. He bypassed the counter and stopped next to Louis, he looked down at him since he was standing and Louis was seated making their height difference more important. Despite the intimidating look Harry was giving him, Louis didn't stop, he ate the strawberry with the memories of the first time Harry fucked his mouth and his hand slowly left his tight to brush Harry' side. Harry let Louis move his hand closer and closer to his crotch and right before he could reach it Harry grabbed his wrist and placed his hand back on Louis' tight. 

Not long after Louis smiled to himself as Harry was discreetly making understand that it was time for Liam and Zayn to leave, he was talented with words and made them believe it was their own idea. And before Louis could even realize it, they had said their goodbyes. Obviously Liam insisted for Louis to consider Zayn's proposition again and Zayn told him that if he changed his mind in the next week he still could join him since his first concerts were in England.