9

Louis Tomlinson

"Top or Bottom?"

The question slides easily out of his mouth, it was full of confidence and he definitely knows what he is doing. I let him ask the first question, I wanted to discover what type of question he expected and this was absolutely not what I thought of.

He is looking at me, his beautiful eyes are taking all over me. He playfully smirks when he sees my reaction. What the fuck am I supposed to say? It all makes sense now. What was I expecting? The shots and the spontaneous answers rule, it is meant to be about sexual -or at least very personal- stuff.

"What?" His question actually took my breath away and saying this helps me get it back.

"Ok, you drink." In a prompt movement he takes one of the numerous glasses between us and loudly puts it back on the counter right in front of me. He is so proud of himself, does he want me to get drunk? I can't believe I'm doing this, why can't I learn from my mistakes.

Oh how I miss my previous life, alone and making my own rules. I'm still convinced human interactions are useless, you can get things done by yourself, why people keep making it more difficult by including people in their life.

"I-" He took me by surprise and I actually didn't want to tell him. I mean, look at us? He is still the anonymous guy I met in a bar yesterday, ok he is friend with Liam but I literally went out with the funny man for the first time yesterday too.

"No Louis it's the rule."

"Yeah, whatever." I take the shot. Wow. It burns as much as the High school memories it brings back. I wasn't the most open student but still I wasn't stupid, I knew what the good things are and going to parties -free alcohol, you know what I mean- was one of them.

"So?"

"I won't tell you."

"Why?"

"Give me the shots Harry"

"No. Tell me, come on."

What the fucking hell Harry, you're something else. Why does he want to know this? He is so obsessed with this, with me. I understand he won't give me those glasses so I decide to take them myself. I bend over to grab the shots behind his arm. His head is now next to my neck and I can feel his warm breath against my skin sending a chill to my whole body.

I repeat my movement another time to bring the last shot I couldn't take in my only hand the first time. But this time I feel his head get close to my neck, I look at him meeting his emerald eyes again, they aren't looking at mine though. As I am leaning my elbow on the counter next to him the skin above my waist is apparent. Is he looking at it? I rapidly sit back on my chair bringing the last glass of alcohol next to the two others with only one thing in mind.

Does he want to fuck me?

I take back my eyes from the 3 glasses in front of me to look up at him. His gaze melts into mine, we both look at each other, he is probably wondering if I'll really skip the first question he asked. This means I won't be able to skip the next ones, it was kind of dangerous but I couldn't answer this one.

It was a game for him and I have to play along, he desperately wants to know but I can't give up. The look he is giving me is hard to fight, he knows what he is doing and starts to be a all new person, a dark person, full of angry desire. He bits his lip.

Ok, he wants to fuck me. What the hell?

After speaking and meaning many things through this long silence, I slowly take the first shot in my hands. The tension is high at this point, it's almost breath-taking, I can't believe this is happening. This evening changed its aim without telling me and I went along with it, I could stop it all. But I don't want to.