32

Harry and Louis needed to talk and more than they imagined. But, well it escalated quickly when another need took over. And now Louis is standing tall with his back pushed against the stall's door. He feels like he hasn't breathed for the past 30 minutes and the heat of his body is higher than ever. Louis and Harry have broken the contact of their lips just enough time to run to the bathroom and lock themselves in privacy.

And they kiss, kiss and kiss again because it just feels right and good. They both missed the comfort it brings when their actions deepen and their bodies just feel like one. With his back pressed against the door, Louis looks up when Harry rushes his head in the deep of his neck, the kisses Harry places on his skin are soft and delicate and make Louis unconsciously press one of his hands on Harry's neck. His other hand isn't unused during the warm actions of the two men, he presses it at the bottom of Harry's back to pull him closer and have both of their waist rub against each other. Harry, on the other hand, has his left hand flat on the cold surface next to Louis' head and let his other one grab the side of the neck he isn't sucking on.

Because, hell yeah, his kisses weren't as soft as before. When Louis pulled him closer he started to suck on the sweet skin and now he is just devouring Louis with his rough kisses and touches. Their breath is heavy and loud, they are both relieved nobody is in the bathroom. Well, they are making out during their best friend's wedding and it's not like they aren't enjoying it, it will definitely not stop them. They stayed apart for too long and their bodies are starving.

Harry's lips slide higher towards Louis' ear and the smaller man can't contain a moan when Harry's teeth deepen on the side of his head. As a reaction to the sound Harry's lips leave Louis' skin to allow their eyes to meet and melt once more together. They are still out of breath while the blue meets the green and Louis stares at the man in front of him wondering why he stopped so suddenly. Harry's large hand leaves the door and travels across his hair to push it back. "Pain kink? Ok... noted." When Louis smiles widely and bits his bottom lips Harry can't do anything else than grab his tight and hold him now around his waist. During the unexpected action Louis' hands fly to the sweaty neck of the curly boy and grab it firmly. Harry lips meet Louis' again and it's not long before he stops it to speak again. "Any more kinks to explore, Princess?"

Louis thoughts stops wondering why they both were still covered with clothes and think back to all the straight sex experience Louis' ever had. And it's like Harry's brain received the info Louis rejected to think about his past sex life. He leans Louis deeper on the door to be able to hold him without his hands and use them to take Louis' jacket away. Louis follows his actions and holds himself around his lover's body to let the jacket fall on the floor. With his confused expression still on his face, it's not long before he finds himself topless when Harry takes his shirt off too. "Harry?" A simple 'humm' escapes Harry's mouth, which by the way is back on Louis' body and sucking his collarbone. And God knows how he isn't making Louis' voice clear behind his loud breath. "I have no idea."

With a quiet noise, Harry's lips leave Louis' skin one more time and it's almost like Louis regrets speaking. "What?" He frowns and look at Louis who has stopped thinking about his past sex experiences when he understood they is nothing more boring.

"About the kinks. I never wondered, you know. The girls I slept with just wanted me to top. I guess kinky sex is a new thing for me?"

Louis' hands and legs get tighter around Harry's body when he feels Harry's hand grab his ass and his back leave the door. "Don't worry about that baby, I guess we have to experiment then." His smile is more of a smirk when he finally sits on the toilet bowl and lets Louis' on his lap and his ass in his hands. He leans closer to let his wet mouth brush against Louis' hair and the air he sends on his skin make Louis' whole body asking for more. "Now get up and take those clothes off." Louis' small laugh is inevitable but he quickly works to make it disappear when Harry raises his eyebrow and keeps his serious look. Louis knows Harry wants to laugh but still leaves his lap and gets up in front of the man.