34

Harry Styles

"We have tulips here, roses and poppies right there, sunflowers on your left and many others at the back of the store." The small and kind woman gestures all around the place to show me thousands of flowers. When she moves and points everything with her finger, her long straight black hair follows her movements over her light blue shirt.

I don't even know what I'm doing here. "Do you have something blue?" This is stupid Harry.

The woman smiles at me and walks towards the back of the store she previously talked about. "Yes, of course sir." I follow her while looking around to spot something corresponding to what I want to express. Here again, this is stupid. "Those are new experiments so we don't know if the color will stay as beautiful as it is now and for how long but you can buy them if you wish." She grabs a handful and forms a beautiful bouquet with different shades of blue to illustrate what she is saying. I look over all the colors but none of them remind me of the right color I'm looking for.

"Thank you but actually I'm looking for something different. A blue more... I don't know." How am I supposed to describe the most beautiful color on earth? While I'm thinking and fighting to remember this color slowly fading away I get an idea. "Hum... well... do you have something a bit like your shirt?"

"I'm sorry Sir, this is all we have in blue. But like I said we are trying new things everyday, maybe we'll have something for you tomorrow."

"Yes maybe, thank you." We both walk back towards the front door of the small shop. This was a bad idea anyway, faith decided not to give me what I want and I simply take it as a sign to not do it. "Have a nice day." I hear her wishing me the same before the door closes and I find myself on the sidewalk towards my car. I sit in it in front of the wheel and turn the ignition to have my way back to my house.

Earlier this afternoon when Mark answered my message I took a break and had lunch with my mum and Niall. Mark and I will meet at 4 p.m., so I still had 2 hours before having to go to the coffee shop. I could desperately try to find a way to prove Louis' innocence but my mum insisted for me to take a break and think about where I am with Louis. So, here I am.

It's almost 3p.m. and all my motivation and hopes disappeared with this fucking flower idea. The sound of my car rapidly touching the road leads me to my thoughts. I haven't met Louis' long ago but all the things we shared made this short time long enough for me to fall for him. I must be a crazy man, Louis must think I am, he probably hates me. I go back to reality when I see one of those little stalls on the side of the road. I usually pass by them without paying attention but something catches my eyes on this one and before I know it I stop the car and get out.

An old man is holding a new box full of beautiful flowers and bringing it to the center of the stall. "Good afternoon young man, what can I do for you?" This is it, in front of me I see the color I've been expecting to find. A small bouquet is on the side of the large table and the light blue is exactly what I couldn't find in the other shop.

I step closer to the man to let him hear me despite the sound of the cars passing by. "Good afternoon Sir. I... hum... I would like to buy this bouquet please." He smiles at how uncertain I am, I don't even know why I'm talking like that since it's exactly what I am looking for. I think I'm just uncertain of what I'm going to do next, the bouquet is just the confirmation I have to do it.

He nods and grabs the blue flowers. It's not long before I've paid for it and am about to head back to my car. I look at them and slightly smile at the sight. "Good luck." As the old man speaks I look up and see him winking at me.

"Thank you but no it's... nothing important." My quiet laugh disappears at the end of my words. I honestly don't think luck is with me so thank you sir but no.