..Fourty-Seven..Forced Date and Love Songs..

Start from the beginning

"Have you been okay?" he asked me, and I shrugged. I honestly didn't know...

"Can I tell you after I take a shower?" I nicely dismissed him, and he nodded. I really needed to clean myself up, I felt gross and it was probably past noon again.

"Hope you feel better." Marc replied, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Are you gonna go already?" I inquired.

"No. I'm gonna be here," Marc assured me, and I nodded with a smile, "and you should get to your shower now." he pointed at me with a playful expression.

"Wow, you're right I should," I sarcastically commented back, "and you should be going so I could undress now." I shooed him away with a laugh. For the first time, I made myself laugh.

It felt good, it felt so good. Foreign to me but good.

I undressed in the the shower itself, tossing my clothes out over my head, turning on the jets on all sides, putting my head against the wall of the shower. I thought to myself as the water ran down my body, today I had to be with Neymar. We going to see a concert today, we were seeing John Legend together.

It was going to be tense because he was supposed to take me out so we could be seen together. I texted him earlier asking where we were going to go, it took him twenty minutes to answer me but he read it ten minutes after I sent it to him.

From: cheater..

"Concert later at seven."

From: me

"To see who?"

From: cheater..

"John Legend."

That's where the conversation ended, but I was glad I got a reply out of him in the first place. I smiled at the thought of him, and I was glad that I finally stopped crying over him.

But that didn't mean I didn't miss him.

//+//

"Yes Kat, I'm very excited," I answered my sister, who couldn't stop talking about seeing me again, I pulled the curtain to the window back, seeing Neymar's Audi pull up, "I actually gotta go Kat." I pulled the curtain away quickly, and I heard her groan.

"I'll be counting the minutes until I see you my sister!" Kat said with a laugh, and I laughed too. I heard my phone chime with a notification of a text. "God be with you!"

"God be with you too! Kisses." I made a kiss sound into the phone. I hung up and checked my text and saw that Neymar texted me.

"I'm outside..." is what he texted, he notmally would come to the door of Leo's, and he would greet me with a big hug but it was different this time. It was awkward. I pulled the curtain back again, seeing him open his car door, then putting his leg out, but shaking his head amd shutting himself back in his car.

I touched up on my makeup a little more, just to make him wait. I fixed my shirt, fixing the collar and staring at myself in the mirror. I facetimed with Kat earlier to make sure she approved of what I wore. White ruffled shirt with skinny jeans and heels, she said to keep it simple but look nice. It was a concert we were going to.

I reapplied my lipstick, checking the time, five minutes passed since he arrived, and I finally decided that I made him wait long enough. I took my purse, grabbing my jacket, and walking out of the house. Right by Leo, but saying a quiet goodbye to Antonella and Thiago, who were watching a movie. Leo watched me walk out of tbe exit that led to the driveway.