Jimin hastily turned his head sideways and smiled again," I will try them, soon." If the moon goddess allowed me. The last few words are only for his wolf though.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head. The Royal Prince told Jungkook that All of the pack members of Eclipse have already arrived at the dining venue and all of them are very excited for the feast. 

"I know hyung and I am a little nervous about it. I don't know if they will like the food or if they have different tastes in food." Jungkook's fingers were twirling around the lapels on his arms, straightening them around.

"Oh come on dear Luna, You know they are very lucky to have this feast and how couldn't they? Their Luna prepared food for them for the very first time. I am feeling excited about it too even though I can't have the feast." Both omegas walked down the stairs before taking the left hallway for the dining venue.

Jimin pouted in sadness, he wanted to eat the feast too but his wolf is vegetarian, Chim always throws fit with eating other than veggies, his wolf is weird. 

Jungkook noticed his sulkiness and smiled," What if I say I prepared a whole different cuisine just for my favourite hyungnim?" 

Jimin gasped and squealed on his tiny toes in pure bliss," Are you serious? You prepared something for me too?" Jimin never expected that as the feast was always made by the hunts.

Jungkook nodded his head," Yeah, I hope you will like that."

"Oh my goodness, Luna," Jimin dramatically half bowed to Jungkook earning some glances from the working servants," Have I told you that you are my favourite person?" 

Jungkook giggled brightly, his subtle laughter echoed in the hallway of the castle," No need for buttering hyung, if you liked the food I will train all the chefs or I can prepare it for you daily." 

"I will love it, I can assure you," Jimin said, feeling very giddy to taste new food.

"By the way, Jungkookie, Can I ask something?" Jimin asked when they continued their journey to the venue.

"Yes, Hyungnim." 

"Umm..a few days passed but I didn't see Guard Yoongi and Soobin, I wanted to ask if they liked the Pack or not. Do You know if they are comfortable or facing any problems?" Jimin asked. He thought about them yesterday before falling asleep, he needs to take care of them, now they are eclipsers too. 

"Yeah, they are comfortable hyungnim. Soobin was busy with his mate but I just saw him working around the field. And Yoongi hyung… he is in his rut. He mind linked me in the morning, wishing for my first day," Jungkook explained.

"Ahhh, I hope he will be fine soon. Although he can't guard you outside of your chamber as you live in the Royal hall now, but he can always be around you in public places." Jimin said, stopping outside the huge door of the dining room.

Jungkook felt grateful, he knew he will have to perform the responsibilities of a Luna in every turn of his life now but his friendship with his Yoongi hyung will remain the same.   

"Thank you, Hyungnim."

Jimin smiled and gestured towards the huge door, "Shall we?"

Jungkook nodded and the soldiers present at the door announced the arrival of their Luna and Royal Prince. The door opened and both of them stepped inside.

 The door opened and both of them stepped inside