Chapter Seventy-Six: Content With You

*Y/N's POV*

   "So, we're in agreeance then?" Fred asked. 

   "Yep," I nodded, "Those are the babies' names." I finished writing them on the parchment.

   "And why are we writing them down again?" 

   "Because it's a memory, Fred. And now, we can always tell the twins how they were named one day," I explained, "It can be the first memory in their own little adventure book." Fred and I had bought an identical photo album to the one he had gotten me a few Christmases ago so, that the babies could have one of their own. 

   "Smart thinking, love," Fred grinned as we walked into the finished nursery, I taped down the piece of parchment onto the first page. 

   We stood back, looking over the room, "I don't think it's going to hit me that we're parents until they're here. Know what I mean?" 

   "I completely do," Fred nodded, "But, I'm glad we finally finished the nursery." 

   "It really is lovely, Fred. You guys all did such an amazing job," I kissed his cheek. 

   "Well, can't give these two anything but the best, can we?" Fred knelt for a moment, kissing my swollen belly. 

   "Couldn't agree more," I giggled. 

  "So, your aunt and cousin still coming over?" he stood back up. 

   I nodded, "Around noon, I believe." 

     After a week or so, my aunt had finally written me back saying that she and Draco had been so busy because he was finally getting settled into his job at the Ministry and everything. But they'd be delighted to have tea with me, she even asked if Fred would be joining us but he said that he'd only be stopping to say hi before going off to join George and Verity in the shop. 

   "You feeling alright?" Fred asked. 

   "Well, besides the fact that every part of my body is swollen, all I want to do is pee, sleep, and eat, and I can hardly get out of a chair on my own? I'm doing just peachy," I answered. 

   "I was actually just referring to your family coming over but thanks for stating the obvious," Fred laughed. 

   "Oh right, sorry, sweetheart," I chuckled dryly, "They've pretty much put me through hell and back so I don't see what else they could possibly try to pull. But just in case they piss me off, I told Hermione to meet me at the Burrow so that if need be, I could rant to her and your mum. Also, I think Fleur might be stopping by with Victoire so I'll want to see her too." 

   "Nice backup plan," Fred smiled. 

   "Always got to have one when it comes to my family," I chuckled as we walked back into the living room. 

   Fred checked his pocket watch, "They should be here soon, go get ready while I get the tea and biscuits all finished." 

   "What would I do without you?" I grinned, kissing him on the cheek. 

   "No need to get scared over something that'll never happen," Fred winked as I slipped inside our bedroom to get ready. 

  I returned to the main part of the flat, smiling as Fred perfected the position of everything that was on the dining table. 

   "Well, if we have girls we know who'll be in charge of tea parties," I giggled as I looked over the spread Fred had laid out. 

   "You think your family will like it? I just did a bit of everything I suppose. Those are the biscuits we made last night and the scones that Mum dropped off," he pointed out the different items.