Chapter Forty: Wake Up Call

*TW: SMUT/EXHIBITIONISM?/PRAISE KINK/ETC*

*Y/N's POV*

     I let out a sigh as I blinked my eyes open, met with Fred who was still very much asleep. I smiled as I grazed my fingers over his handsome features before turning over, my back to his front as I nuzzled my head back into the pillows. George was still snoring heavily, his back to Fred and me.

     "Morning beautiful," I felt Fred's voice against my ears as his long arms wrapped around me.

     "Morning, Fred, sleep well?" I whispered back as he nuzzled his nose into my curls.

     "Mmhmm," he sighed, "You?"

     "Just fine," I responded as I pushed myself further back against him, sort of rubbing my backside against his crotch.

    "You're playing a dangerous game, Lestrange," Fred mumbled as his hand dug itself into my hip.

     "Oh, am I?'" I chuckled lightly, wriggling myself further back.

     "Don't start something you can't finish, darling," Fred tried to stifle a groan but it managed to slip past his lips as his fingers were nearly leaving bruises as I ground myself against him.

    "I intend to finish it," I whispered, attempting to turn around but my movement stilled by Fred's hard hand on me.

     "I don't think so," Fred muttered, his lips fell to my neck.

    "Fred, w-we can't," I practically whimpered, snaking my arm behind both of our heads to run my fingers through his ginger locks as Fred began to lick, bite, and suck every bit of my neck and collarbone.

     "Why not? You seemed so set on finishing what you started, weren't you?" Fred groaned, his hand moving upward from my hip to my chest, his large hand teased at my breast, pulling at my nipple.

     His hands left my breast, his fingers trailing down and caressing my navel, "Do you want George to catch us, again?"

     "You just have to be quiet," Fred spoke through clenched teeth as his fingers teased the hem of my shorts and underwear, "Think you can do that for me?"

     "I-I don't know if I can," I struggled as Fred's fingers slipped past the waistband and delved into my underwear. It had been too long since Fred and I were last intimate, it was hard living with a big family.

     "Oh, come on, I think you can do it," Fred teased, "You wanna be my good girl, don't you, darling?" His fingers rubbed my swollen bundle of nerves. My excitement had to be running down my legs at this point, Fred's teasing was getting the best of me.

     I bit my lip to try and contain the small mewls and whimpers that dared leave my lips, "I'm your good g-girl, Fred," I panted.

     "Shh," Fred shushed, "Gotta be quiet, remember? Wouldn't want Georgie to catch us, again," Fred groaned into my hair as I pushed myself back against him again, feeling the bulge in his pajama pants, "Or maybe that's exactly what you want," Fred's other hand nearly pulled me on top of him as it went to play with my breasts once again.

     "Baby, please," I practically begged, "Need more, please."

    "What? You need me to fuck you with my fingers? How naughty," he hissed as he bit down onto my collarbone, nearly letting a scream tear out of my throat, "Seems you do want George to catch us, don't you?" I moaned in response as Fred finally pushed two of his digits into my folds, "Fuck," Fred hissed,  "You're always so tight and wet. This all for me, love?"