Chapter Fifteen: Forgiveness

*FRED'S POV*

   I couldn't believe I could actually call her mine. Y/N was mine and I was hers. No more Cedric and thankfully, no more Angelina. It was just her and me, the way it was supposed to be from the start. But of course, our stupid friends had to ruin the moment. 

   "Why would you be listening?" Y/N asked them, her cheeks slightly red with anger. 

   "W-We weren't listening to you guys the whole time, I swear. We just started to hear noises and we, well, we just-" Hermione struggled to explain. 

   "We just wanted to make sure you two were alright is all." George finished. 

   "And you lot thought to keep listening?!" Y/N continued. All of their faces turned a bright red as they wouldn't meet her eyes, I just sat there with my smirk and my arms crossed smugly, "Fred!" she hit my arm. 

   "Sorry, I just," I blushed as she had her hands on her hips, it was hard to take her so serious when she was so much smaller than I was, "Don't be so hard on them, they were just curious is all." 

*Y/N's POV*

     Fred flashed me puppy dog eyes, I sighed and rolled my own, "Alright, I'll let it slide," everyone relaxed, "But only this one time and it's only cause I'm in a good mood." 

   "Yeah, we heard," Ron muttered. 

   I pulled out my wand playfully and pointed at Ron who stiffened up, "One more time, Weasley." I smirked. Ron nodded frantically. I chuckled, pulling my wand away from his terrified face, "Only joking, of course," I winked at a still terrified-looking Ron. 

   George raised a teasing eyebrow, "So, what's the deal with you two now?"  

   "As if they didn't make it clear enough," Ginny snickered to Hermione. 

   "Y/N and I are together, thank you very much," Fred smiled proudly, I smiled and blushed at his statement, squeezing his hand.  

   "Finally!" Hermione and Ginny cheered in unison. 

   "Brilliant," Harry chuckled. All of our friends smiled around us, "Oh, bloody hell, I forgot Hagrid wanted to see Hermione, Ron, and me. We have to get going." 

   "No worries, you three be safe please," I smiled as we all waved them off. 

    George and Ginny had decided they were tired and needed to get some sleep. While Fred and I went on a walk through the halls until curfew. We were holding hands and enjoying the moonlight when we bumped into Cedric and Cho who also happened to be on a similar stroll. 

   "Oh, Y/N, Fred," Cedric nodded passively. 

   "Y/N, I-I am so sorry," Cho was quick to try and apologize. 

   "Cho," I cut her off, "It's alright, really. I saw how happy you and Cedric were. Granted, I was pissed that he wouldn't just break up with me the conventional way. But, I'm not mad," I smiled reassuringly. 

   "Y-You're not?" Cedric finally met our eyes. 

   "No," I shook my head, "I'm glad Cedric found someone who is all about him 'cause I found someone who's all about me," I smiled as I looked up at Fred, giving his hand a soft squeeze. 

   Cedric reached over and grabbed my free hand, "Thank you, so much," he smiled. I gave him and Cho another approving nod before Cedric stuck his hand out to Fred instead. Fred looked him over a bit before smirking and shaking his hand, "Take care of her, alright? She's a good one."

   "Don't I know it," Fred smirked over at me, I blushed and rolled my eyes in response. 

   "Well, we'll leave you two, good night," Cho smiled before pulling Cedric off in the opposite direction of Fred and me.    

    "Well, that wasn't too awkward," Fred chuckled. 

   I let out a sigh, "It could've gone a lot worse." 

   "How so?" 

   "You could've punched in Diggory's teeth again," I let out a light chuckle. 

   "Well, the git deserved it," I elbowed him, "I know I know, we forgave him. But if he ever even dares to cross a line again, I'm not going to stop you from actually hexing him." 

   "You are going to be the death of me, Fred Weasley," I laughed as we rounded back to the Common Room. Fred opened the portal and allowed me to go through first. 

   "Aww, you won't get rid of me that easily, Lestrange," he chuckled back as we walked closer to the dormitory stairs, "Spend the night?" he pulled close to him, my hands now pressed to his chest. 

   "McGonagall would have our heads," I scoffed, laughing, "And besides, I've had enough fun with you for one night, Weasley." 

   "That was nothing, darling, believe me," Fred smirked. 

    I smiled, kissing him softly, "Good night, Weasley."

   "Good night, Lestrange," he smiled down at me as we pulled away. I gave him a small chuckle before I turned to head up to my dorm. That's when I felt a soft tap on my bum.

   "Fred!" I tried my best to whisper as I whipped around and smacked him on the arm. 

   "I couldn't help myself, I mean c'mon, Lestrange," he smirked, laughing, eyeing my ass.

   "Off to bed, now!" I pointed him towards his dorm. Fred bit his lip smiling before turning back to head to his dorm, "That boy," I muttered as I walked up the dormitory steps. I smiled to myself, falling asleep to the thought of my Fred Weasley. 

*AGAIN SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T WANT Y/N AND CEDRIC/CHO ON BAD TERMS BEFORE CEDRIC YK...ANYWAYS, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT THE THIRD TASK OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT AND WILL PROBABLY BE THE ENDING OF THEIR SIXTH YEAR (GOBLET OF FIRE ERA)...NEVERTHELESS, ENJOY AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW, IF NOT THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW*