Chapter Thirty-Eight: New Home

*FRED'S POV*

     I felt the warmth of the sunrise on my face, blinking my eyes open to see it barely lighting up the Burrow. I couldn't help but smile at Y/N, her messy curls fell onto her face and her breathing was so soft. She clung to me like a child as we slept, I don't think she even notices how tight she holds me but I never minded it. 

   "Oi!" I was snapped out of my trance by George's heavy whisper, "She still sleeping?" 

   "She won't be if you don't learn how to whisper," I whispered back. 

   "Well, we need to get going if we want to be back before everyone wakes up," George answers, quietly moving out of bed. 

   "Alright, alright," I yawned, trying carefully to remove myself from her grasp. Luckily, I slid out from her successfully and she just nuzzled herself further into my pillows. I grinned as I gently pushed some of her curls from her face, getting an even better view of her perfect features and the way the sunlight was illuminating them. 

   "Hey," George got my attention once again, I shot him an annoyed glance, "We're going to be back in like an hour, you're not going off to war, mate," George joked, "I'm gonna go get ready in the bathroom, be ready when I get back please." 

   I rolled my eyes, chuckling as George left the room, "You're so beautiful," my gaze shifted back to her as I muttered under my breath, "You're going to love it, I know you will," I placed a soft kiss to her forehead before I got ready. 

    I knocked on the bathroom door, "Who is it?" George whispered. 

   "The Minister," I scoffed, "Who do you think?"  

   George opened the door, fixing his tie in the mirror, "What?" 

   "Move, I need to brush my teeth," I bumped him from the sink to get my toothbrush. 

   "You sure this is a good idea?" George asked as he looked over his hair. 

   "We're adults, George. It's bound to happen sooner or later, innit?" I spat the last of my toothpaste into the sink, wiping my face as I looked over my hair. 

   "Suppose you're right, mate," we both stepped out of the bathroom and quietly tiptoed down the stairs. 

   I grabbed a handful of floo powder, "Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes!" I called out as quietly as I could.

*Y/N's POV*

    I rolled over, extending my arm and expecting to find Fred, but was met with an empty bed. His scent still relatively fresh on the pillow as my eyes blinked open. 

   "George, where's-" I rolled back to be met with another empty bed, Fred and George were both gone, "What in the world?" I muttered to myself. I bunched my hair up to keep it from my face as I made my way to the bathroom, Ginny bursting in and grabbing her things from the sink. 

   "Morning, Y/N," she said quickly before dashing back to her room. 

   I quickly finished brushing my teeth before following her to her room, finding Hermione hunched over her trunk, "Morning, girls," I smiled. 

   "Good morning, Y/N," Hermione smiled as she crammed some rather large textbooks into one of her bags. 

   "You guys don't look sad," I teased. 

   "Sad? Why would we be sad?" Ginny asked as she forced her overflowing trunk closed. 

   I let out an exaggerated gasp, "Because this is your first year without me, of course!"