Chapter Four: Idiots

*Y/N's POV*

     "I'm surprised you of all people wanted to watch this, 'Mione," I pointed out as we walked to the Great Hall where various students were dropping their names into the Goblet of Fire, "We hardly even know anyone who's entering."

   "I've heard Cedric Diggory is entering, along with Angelina Johnson," I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her name, "Oh, and Viktor Krum." Hermione blushed, tucking a piece of her bushy brown hair behind her ear.

    "Hermione?" I raised an eyebrow as my lips formed a smirk.

   "Yeah?" she asked before turning and seeing my face, "What? I only meant that he's entering as well."

   "Does the witty Hermione Granger fancy the famous Viktor Krum?" I smirked.

   She bit her lip nervously, "Of course not! I hardly know him, how could I fancy him already?"

   "Are you sure there's not another reason? Like a certain Weasley brother?" I pointed over to Ron and Harry as we took a seat near the Goblet.

   "You're one to talk!"

   My face reddened this time, "I don't know what you're talking about."

   "Fred of course!" she said a bit too loud for my liking.

   I hit her arm, "Keep your voice down. Don't need the whole bloody school knowing."

  "So you do fancy him!" she squealed.

   "I-I don't know. It's never going to happen and anyway, how did you even know that?"

   "Ginny told me, apparently she and George have this bet about which one of you is going to tell the other first."

   "I'm gonna kill those two," my head fell in my hands.

   "Look there's Cedric, he's quite handsome, isn't he?" Hermione whispered over to me, my headshot up to see a brunette Hufflepuff boy, "He and his father attended the Quidditch Cup with us."

   "I remember the name," I muttered as I looked over. 

      A group of Hufflepuff boys had thrown him over the Age Line, his playful demeanor changing as he tossed his name into the Goblet. He looked over at us, smiling at me. I smiled back, blushing a bit. Hermione was right, Cedric really was quite handsome. Everyone clapped as he turned back to being playful with his mates. All of a sudden, we heard two familiarly mischievous voices.

   "AHA! YESSSS!" the twins ran into the Great Hall, clutching vials in their hands.

   "Oh goodness gracious," I muttered. Everyone started laughing and clapping as they ran through people, high-fiving them. I rolled my eyes and got up to leave, passing by Harry and Ron.

   "Where you going Y/N?" they asked.

   "Anywhere but here," I was furious, I told them not to enter the tournament and I knew that no matter how hard they tried, they wouldn't be able to. But still, I don't want either of them getting hurt or risk it, magic was tricky sometimes, to a  truly dangerous extent. I huffed as I pushed past the two boys and walked over to the door. Might as well see this backfire, hopefully.

    "Well lads, we've done it," Fred addressed the onlooking kids.

   "Cooked it up just this morning," George continued.

   "It's not going to work," Hermione teased in a sing-song tune. Finally, someone with some common sense. The twins smirked at each other before moving to either side of her.