Chapter Seventy-Eight: Satisfied

*FRED's POV*

   Sweat was beading down my forehead more intensely with every one of Y/N's cries. 

   "BLOODY HELL!" she yelled as her nails dug into my arm and the other clung to the leather of the car seats. 

   "Y/N, you need to calm down, try to catch your breathing," Hermione spoke softly. 

   I felt the regret as the words left her mouth, "YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! THERE ARE TWO HUMANS TRYING TO TEAR ME IN HALF, YOU DAFT DIMBO!"

  Hermione looked at us wide-eyed, "S-She doesn't mean it, she's only saying this out of pain," Ginny tried to apologize. 

   "I've definitely been called worse," Hermione laughed it off. 

   "I CAN GIVE WORSE GRANGER, BELIEVE ME!" Y/N cried again. 

   "I don't think that's what she meant, Y/N," George chuckled as I wiped the sweat from her forehead, trying to get her as comfortable as possible. 

   Hermione swatted his arm, "George, get back there and help Fred move Y/N back into the house, w-we'll just have to deliver the babies here," Hermione instructed. 

   "MERLIN'S FUCKING BEARD!" Y/N shouted. 

*Y/N's POV*

   "Ginny just went to Bill and Fleur's to get everybody, Hermione went to Andromeda's. If they're not there then they're going over to St. Mungos," George explained. 

   "AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO LEAVE YOU TWO WITH ME?!" I screamed as I lay on the couch. 

   "We'll put that hurtful comment aside," George muttered, "And besides, Hermione said your labor should take a couple of hours considering its twins." 

   I groaned, "A COUPLE OF HOURS?!"  

   "Shh," Fred tried to calm me, "It's going to be fine. You're going to be fine." 

   "Tell me that the next time two human beings are coming out your vagina, huh?" I snapped.

   All of a sudden, there was a loud shuffle outside and Molly's worried voices delving out instructions to everybody. 

   "Y/N, how're you feeling, dearie?" she asked as everyone shuffled into the house. 

   "AHHHHH!" I answered with a yell. 

   "Guess that answers your question, Molly," Arthur responded. 

   "Arthur, go help the boys with getting those buckets together," Molly snapped her fingers, sending Arthur off. 

   "I'm sorry, are we not in the Wizarding World? I'm pretty sure even the Muggles have a way to dull labor pains," I groaned. 

   "Here," Molly offered a small cup, "It's Calming Draught, drink it." 

   I gulped down the cup and a soothing feeling covered my entire being, "Better?" Fred asked from the side of me. 

   "Better," I sighed contently as Molly took the cup from me. 

   "Always works, especially when it comes to expectant mothers," Molly grinned. 

   "I'm so sorry for my attitude, Molly. I swear I didn't mean it," I apologized 

   She waved it off, "No matter. Having seven kids, I've definitely said worse." 

  I smiled at her before turning to Fred, taking his hand, "And I'm so sorry, love. I didn't mean any of the things I said. Well, besides that it's your fault because technically it is."