68 - Shock and Awe

Ulric licked the length of Isazea's soft scaled mound gently with the tip of his tongue. Her scent became stronger along with her soft moans for him, and he slid his tongue slowly through her slit.

She stiffened when the first sting of electricity shot through her lower abdomen, then tilted her hips because she wanted more.

Ulric explored her anatomy with his tongue, and spread her lips with his fingers. He didn't remember much from his biology class, but enough to recognise some of it. He moved the tip of his tongue around, and discovered she was sensitive all over from the tension in her thighs and her shy moans. In a sense he was glad because he feared her lack of a clitoris would lessen her pleasure.

Isazea breathed harder while the heat and itching within her grew. She looked to the side and now saw the effect of the familiar bond. The other girls were breathing heavy while they pressed their thighs together in the shared sensations of physical pleasure. Another rush of electricity washed through her from the sudden increase in arousal at knowing they all felt the same. She began to understand why they all enjoyed doing this together. Even Caylais squirmed a little while she hid her lower abdomen.

Ulric slid his tongue deeper inside her vaginal tract and she gasped. She gripped the pillows and panted with higher pitched moans as the fire inside her spread out. A single instinctive urge filled her mind. 'Inside.' she breathed. 'Come inside.'

Ulric moved up on his knees and placed his tip against the seemingly miniscule opening, and Isazea pressed herself automatically against him. He slid inside her quicker than he expected from her tightness around his tip, and had to take a deep breath himself. He watched her face as he pushed himself deeper inside her species very slick version of a pussy. She moaned harder but it was all in carnal pleasure, and his worries dissipated when she took all of him inside her. He glanced at the other girls experiencing this new and tight feeling inside them, and moaning and groaning while they enjoyed it. The sight of Caylais squirming with cute yowls gave him some unexpected thrills from the thought she really reacts like a girl.

He cupped Isazea's cheek and bent over to kiss her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, and he moved slowly inside her, fearing he'd come straight away if he moved too quickly into her tight and hot grip around him.

He quickened his pace after relaxing a little, and watched in pleasure as Isazea smiled and moaned underneath him. He wished to extend her first experience longer, but he couldn't afford to take his time on his special ability now, and thrust slowly harder inside her.

Isazea sensed her mind being pulled away with the intenser heat and urge inside her for more, and she let herself go, panting and moaning without a care. The moment she sunk into oblivion, she felt a free as she never had before.

The girl tensed hard around him, and Ulric growled as he filled her depths for the first time, barely holding back in crushing her with his hips. He breathed deep while he watched Isazea wake up slowly in bliss, and she smiled at him. That smile made it all worthwhile to him. 'Was it good?' he asked softly.

She nodded. 'Is good.' she whispered while her lower body pulsed around his final throbbing.

He kissed her once more, then pulled back and slowly out of her. 'I promise I'll take more time for you as soon as we can.'

She nodded lightly. 'I know.'

Ulric noticed Iphigenia's smile in satisfaction. 'I hope it's real soon, Wolfie.'

He chuckled. 'Of course.' he said, then looked at a blushing and heavy breathing Valdys. 'Everything all right for you?'

She nodded with a satisfied smile. 'Yes, I'm still good.'