baby bottle pop/ot7

Start from the beginning

"So what you're saying is that you're a horny fucker for him and that you can't control your hormones around him? Cause like samee." Jimin innocently smiled at both guys.

"Same here." Hoseok nodded his head and smirked at Jimin and Yoongi. "And fuck I'm just so happy that I've seen his cute little dick grow so much after a few years of puberty."

"Or his asscheeks? Cause fuck I just want to hold them with my two hands and bend him over and slap his ass until it bleeds~" Jimin daydreamed out loud. "And oh my god his cute asshole between those big cheeks, god just think how tight he must be. He's a virgin after all."

"You know he shops at sex shops?" Hoseok informed which quickly caught Yoongi's and Jimin's attention. "Taehyung is the only one Jungkook let's to go with him and Taehyung can't even go inside with him cause Jungkook says he doesn't want him to see what he's buying," he continues. "So Taehyung just waits outside the entrance but when Jungkook gets out he always makes Taehyung hold the bag and Taehyung always tries to see what's inside the bag."

"What the fuck how come you tell us this now?" Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes. "But damn, the kid shops at a sex shop? Fuck that kinky little bitch, that's where he got his fucking vibrating dildo, that fucking bottom. I should I have put the pieces together myself. But did Taehyung tell you what he sees inside the bag?"

"Mmmmm," Hoseok nodded his head. "Okay yes he saw that vibrating dildo Jungkook uses almost every week now! But aside from that he saw tons of lemon flavored lube and black cuffs and a black blind fold and even a whip. Then a bit more black cuffs and then some rope and some different but a lot of lingerie outfits."

"Fuuuuuuck~" Jimin lowly groaned. "Kinky lil bitch. I would do anything to see Jungkook in lingerie and cuffed up."

"You could use the whip to make his ass bleed, mmmm we should just give him the card guys. God I hope he's bored really soon." Yoongi muttered that last part.

Both Jimin and Hoseok nodded, and they realized that that was the only time of silence they've gotten because they talked so much. So during that time of silence they heard faint moans coming from the bathroom along with some vibrating noises.

"Is that?" Hoseok started of asking looking at either side to se both males.

"Jungkook." The three said in unison.

"You think he brought his vibrating dildo in with him?" Hoseok chuckled as he asked.

"Yup he most definitely did." Yoongi said as he nodded his head. "Or he's just jacking off?"

"Do you really not hear that vibrating noise?" Jimin asked as he shook his head in disappointment. "He's clearly getting off in there. Oh- wait." A devilish smirk spread through his lips as he got up from his chair.

Hoseok and Yoongi just watched from afar as they saw Jimin get closer to the bathroom door.

"What does he think he's doing?" Yoongi whispered to Hoseok.

"I dunno but I hope he doesn't make the first move." Hoseok whispered back at Yoongi.

Jimin loudly knocked on the door three times and even with that Jungkook was still moaning but he did answer. "Yes?!" He yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Um sir are you okay in there?" Jimin asked with a concerned tone. "I'm hearing some strange noises!"

"I-it's nothin to worry about daddy!" Jungkook smirked to himself.

The three guys outside of the bathroom were left stunned, they would have never expected an answer like that from the kid. He must be really horny.