Chapter 25

"YOU'RE REALLY not going to the dinner meeting with your client?" I asked Cash a hundred times already

"YOU'RE REALLY not going to the dinner meeting with your client?" I asked Cash a hundred times already. He got up from the couch and walked towards me. He held both my shoulders before taking a deep breath. He's smiling while staring intently at me.

"Serenity Rose..."

"Cash Evander..." I mimicked him. He chuckled softly.

"I told you, I'd rather stay with you here."

I playfully rolled my eyes, which made him chuckle, before he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his face against my neck.

While we were in that position, I counted inside my head.

I like the feeling of being wrapped around him, but I don't like the panic inside of me that I'm starting to like his hugs way too much. That I'm starting to enjoy his sweet gestures towards me. I'm starting to get used to him being this way towards me...

Natatakot ako na baka hanap-hanapin ko 'to kapag dumating iyong oras na umalis na siya o matapos man kung anong meron kaming dalawa.

Nakakatakot masanay sa isang bagay na alam ko namang hindi permanenteng pag mamay-ari ko.

We're not in a relationship.

Our agreement is just based on sex. We have probably just gotten much closer because our personalities just clicked. Also, his best friend is my cousin, and vice versa.

15 minutes had passed and we were still in that position. I softly pulled away from him. He stared at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"What?" I asked. He didn't say anything and just shook his head before returning to the couch where he was sitting before.

My forehead creased, but I did not ask any further.

I walked back nalang to my kitchen to grab my food from the microwave, which I reheated kanina lang. My stomach is growling so badly.

"You didn't eat your food?" I was startled when Cash suddenly asked. He was watching me transferring my food to a plate with his forehead creased.

"I didn't get a chance to eat my food kanina, e." I replied. He was still watching me.

"Gutom ka ba? Do you want some?" I offered. Umiling siya.

"I'm good, thanks. And that's your food. You haven't eaten all day. I'm sure your stomach's growling at you already,"

"Sobra!"I agreed with a chuckle. I took a fork and sat down at the table to begin eating.

Cash sat on the chair in front of me while he was still watching me intently.

"Want a bite?" I offered again. I'm holding my fork with meat on it in front of his face. Akala ko tatanggi siya ulit but I was surprised when he ate it.