Right Here, Right Now

BLURB:Serenity Rose had no choice except to return to Manila permanently

BLURB:
Serenity Rose had no choice except to return to Manila permanently. Her own mother drove her to leave LA due to their family business' never-ending issues, and she believes it is the only way for Serenity to stay out of it.

Then she met this hot and rich-looking guy at Braxton bar during her last two weeks in LA. She had seen him there on several occasions, but he never tried to approach her... Until her last night in LA came, and the guy finally gathered the courage to introduce himself as Cash Evander. He told her straight up that he wanted to kiss her. They established rules for their casual relationship, even though they had no idea what they were getting themselves into.

Will Serenity Rose be able to save herself from yet another heartbreak, or will she succumb to Cash Evander?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STATUS: COMPLETED

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

MATURE WARNING
This story may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, you can just skip those chapters. Reader discretion is advised.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Started Date: March 13, 2021
Completed Date: July 24, 2021

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EMPIRE SERIES
#1 Out of Sight, Out of Mind ✔️
#2 Nothing More, Nothing Less ✔️
#3 Right Here, Right Now ✔️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

© whatyasey 2021
All Rights Reserved.