Chapter 16

"TITA SERA will miss you," I pouted, and Evo was quick to give me a hug

"TITA SERA will miss you," I pouted, and Evo was quick to give me a hug. I hugged the little kid so tight because it is true that I will miss him and Tia in my unit.

"Bibisitahin ko kayo ng Mama mo palagi," I promised him after we pulled away from our hug.

"Promise, Tita Sera?" He said it in a cute little voice, and his eyes twinkled in delight. He extended his pinky finger at me.

"Promise," I said, entwining my pinky with his and stamping it with our thumbs.

May lilipatan nang bahay sila Tia at Evo kaya aalis na sila sa unit ko. I'm really glad that it's not that far from the Empire and that I can easily visit them anytime. I will surely miss the loudness of Tia and Evo. Simula nang tumira sila kasama ko, walang oras na hindi natahimik sa unit ko.

I'm a little bit sad now, but I know that it is better if they have their own place to live.

Tia just told me the next morning, after she met with the father of her child that he gave her two hundred thousand pesos and a place to live for an exchange that Tia will promise to him that she will NEVER bother or contact him anymore.

When I heard that from Tia, I was ready to go after that man! He is a scumbag, and he doesn't deserve to be Evo's father! Ever!

Hanggang ngayon, sobrang nagagalit pa rin ako, but what can I do? Tia accepted what that man gave her because her priority was her son. She got the money that she needed to get Evo checked up, and that's what matters to her the most... And I can't do anything but respect Tia and her decision. Kahit na gustong-gusto ko sapakin iyong lalaking iyon!

I really swear that if I ever cross paths with that man, I will beat him into a pulp!

Tia really loves her son. I wanted to ask her about Evo's father, but I didn't want to pry. I treat her as my friend, and I will just wait for her to tell me herself about Evo's father...

"Do you need anything else?" I asked Tia. She only has clothes to bring to their new home, kaya hindi kami nahirapan maglipat.

I was kind of relieved that the house was nice. It is a small, two-bedroom house that is perfect for Evo and Tia. It was fully furnished, and Tia didn't have to spend the money on buying appliances for the house.

Umiling siya. "Wala na siguro... Salamat talaga Sera sa lahat ng tulong mo samin ni Evo ha," she said, smiling, her eyes were getting watery.

I wrapped my arms around her. She'd been through so much, and I really admire her for being a strong woman.

"You are my friend now, Tia. Don't ever forget that... I will always be here for you and Evo." I promised her and she nodded her head while hugging me back.

I spent the whole afternoon at their house. I played with Evo and just chatted with Tia all day. She cooked sinigang na hipon for dinner, and I loved it! She is the best cook – after my mom, of course.