Chapter 12

"SERA, ARE YOU ready to go?" Curtis asked, his head popping at my bedroom door

"I'll be done in a minute," I replied, while checking my reflection in the mirror one last time. He just nodded his head at me.

Today's the weekend, and that means... we're going to the bar! I've been waiting for this night because it's been a couple of months since the last time I tasted alcohol. This is the longest time na hindi ako uminom kaya I have been looking forward to this night talaga!

I'm wearing a gold-draped neck satin dress and my gold stilettos. I'm not a fan of wearing heavy makeup, so I just put a little bit of blush on, some red lipstick and curled my lashes to put some colour on my pale skin. I also curled the ends of my hair, and I'm good to go.

My phone vibrated and I saw that Cash texted me. He said he was on his way to Empire, and I simply said, "OK," before slipping my phone into my bag.

Cash never came to my unit after I told him that Curtis had been living with me. Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako or what... I kind of miss teasing him because the last time I saw him was when I went to The Empress.

Cash pulled up in front of the Empire. Bumaba siya sa sasakyan niya para lapitan kami ni Curtis.

He's wearing a white fitted shirt over a leather jacket and black jeans. I almost drooled while watching him walk towards us, but I was quick to stop when I saw that familiar grin on his face. He enjoys watching me while I'm checking him out.

He looks so fine! How can he be this hot? It's so unfair!

"Hi." I greeted him.

"Hey, you look great," he said, smiling.

"Thanks, you look great too." I smiled back.

"So, where do you plan to go?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, actually. You're the party animal here. You should know."

I heard Curtis, who was standing beside me, chuckling at my response.

"We can go to my friend's bar at Sapphire," he suggested.

I nodded, "Sure!" I agreed, and Curtis just shrugged at us before we got inside Cash's car and headed to Sapphire.

Pag-dating namin do'n rinig mo na agad 'yung ingay na nanggagaling sa loob ng Sapphire. I could feel my body getting excited just by hearing the loud music!

"Woah, slow down babe!" Cash yelled, laughing, when I started walking faster than them.

My heart skipped a beat, and I don't know if it's because of the booming, loud music coming from the bar or the fact that Cash just called me "babe."

"Bagal niyo! I want to drink na!" I yelled back before walking faster to the entrance of the bar. Tumatawa 'yung magpinsan nang makarating sila sa entrance. May pila kasi kaya naabutan rin nila ako.