Chapter 18

"HOW DID you know that I was here?"

He grins at me. "Not to brag, but I have my ways, you know," he replied, and I playfully punched his shoulder. I pulled away from him. He chuckled.

God, his laughter is like music to my ears. I wouldn't mind listening to his laugh all day.

He was staring intently at me. I turn my back on him because of the intensity of his stares. By the way he looks at me, I feel like he's staring at my deepest soul.

I cleared my throat. "Do you want to go inside?" I asked without looking at him.

I know I shouldn't have asked him that. My whole family is inside. I don't want them to question my relationship with him. Lalo na at nandoon si Kuya Baker sa loob. Siguradong magtataka siya kung bakit nandito si Cash sa mini-reunion ng pamilya namin. Kuya Baker's smart and he'll realize, sooner or later, why Cash and I were always together.

I simply stood there staring at the lovely fountain in front of me.

I gasped as I felt him brush up against the tattoo on the back of my left shoulder. When he softly touched my lips with his warm thumb, my eyes involuntarily shut and my lips parted slightly.

"What are you doing, C-Cash?" I stammered.

"It looks perfect on you,"

"I know... Thank you for picking out the tattoo for me," I said. He was standing just behind me. I couldn't move an inch because I was so taken with the way he was touching me.

This is the only time he saw my tattoo clearly because when we're together—naked, inside the room—we're too busy doing each other for him to have time to look at my tattoo.

I almost moaned as he suddenly planted little kisses on my naked shoulder–where my tattoo is.

"Cash..." I groaned. I pressed my bottom lips together to prevent myself from moaning. He threw his arms around my waist and kissed my exposed shoulder and neck again. I could feel his proud soldier poking behind me.

I don't want him to stop, but we can't do it in here because anybody may walk straight into us, and I don't want that to happen.

"Let's go," I told him, and I quickly held his hand, pulling him towards his expensive car.

"Where?" he asked after starting the engine of his car.

"Anywhere... basta walang makakita satin,"

The side of his lips rose. "Roger that," he said before starting to drive.

I quickly grabbed my phone and sent a text message to Kuya Baker saying that I had already left, before setting my phone in silent mode. Right now, we don't need any distractions.

I glance at Cash, who's seriously driving. His eyes were glued to the road, and it was already dark outside. He took a quick glance at me before placing his right hand on my left inner thigh.