Your brother justin bieber teaches you how to drive

3 more months until I can drive" you say towards your brother. " No " he snaps back " don't do those puppy eyes at me (y/n) " please Justin I need to learn how to drive I have to pass the test. All my friends have and I can't be the only one how hasn't " you plea. "It's my brand new Lamborghini though " he argues back " I promise I won't crash it " you do your eyes again. "Urgh- fine" he says and chucks you over the keys. "Or at least I'll try not to crash it" you mumble but just aloud enough for justin to hear. "Wait no- " he begins "oh it's to late now bieber in you get" you tell him and climb in the car. As soon as justin gets in the car he puts on this seatbelt " oh please, I'm not that bad" you say. " I beg to differ" he tells you. You put the keys in and start the car, put on your seatbelt and do a quick check in the side mirror for your hair. "Okay let's go " you say and reverse back out of the drive way. " I think you are the only persons who learns to drive in a freaking Lamborghini " he tells you. " justin shut up your detracting me" you say. You drive smoothly and you turn to look at justin who is actually pleasantly surprised. "See I'm not that bad" you say. SHITT (Y/N)!" Justin says putting his hands on the steer and steering it away from the pavement. "No your fucking excellent " he jokes catching his breath back from that near death experience we just had. You carefully drive the car all the way home and park in the drive. " So same time next week yeah? " You ask hopefully. "in your dreams" justin laughs taking out the keys and getting out. I'm sorry I put you through that babe" he talks to his car making me laugh. I wasn't even that bad you though. Well maybe a bit.