I Want Off This Planet Pt 2

Start from the beginning

Immediate fucking cringe

This is probably supposed to be funny but I'm too busy thinking about the fact that someone made a meme of him

This is probably supposed to be funny but I'm too busy thinking about the fact that someone made a meme of him........... also, if this was the type of boys who went to my schools, I would have stayed FAR away from men all together.

These are his victims:

Jessica Rekos, age 6, told her mom, Krista Rekos, that morning before she got on the bus how excited she was to sell Girl Scout cookies that January. "She sat in the front seat, looked at me through the window, and smiled and waved as the bus pulled up the hill," Krista wrote. "That was the last time I saw Jessica alive."

Olivia Engel, age 6, was an outgoing girl with "a great sense of humor." She also had a brother who was 3 years old at the time.

Avielle Richman, age 6, "was rarely without a giant grin and often barefoot." Her family founded the Avielle Foundation "to fund research exploring the underpinnings of the brain that lead to violent behaviors."

Jesse Lewis, age 6, was "just a happy boy" who was supposed to make gingerbread houses with his family Friday afternoon after school.

Grace Audrey McDonnell, age 7, was also killed in the massacre. Her family called her "the love and light of our family."

Noah Pozner, age 6, had a twin sister. The pair celebrated their sixth birthday on Nov. 20. Noah's sister survived the attack.

Ana Marquez-Greene, age 6, had just moved with her family to Sandy Hook a few months before the shooting. Her 9-year-old brother was also at the school during the incident but escaped.

Emilie Parker, age 6, was the oldest of three sisters. Before she died she was teaching her younger sister how to read, Emilie's father told the Journal.

Charlotte Bacon, age 6, practiced Tae Kwon Do and was an avid animal lover. Her family says her self-expression revolved around the color pink.

Catherine Hubbard, age 6, was a first-grader at Sandy Hook.

Josephine Gay, age 7, celebrated her birthday just three days before she was killed. Her parents have set up a fundraising campaign called "Joey's Fund" to help other families who have kids with autism.

Daniel Barden, age 7, was "an old soul." His family founded a foundation in his name to encourage others to do little acts of kindness.

James Mattioli, age 6

Caroline Previdi, age 6. Her family founded a foundation in her name to give kids scholarships to support their passions. "When talking about our family, or herself," they wrote, "she would tell people, 'We are not lucky. We are blessed!"

Allison Wyatt, age 6, wanted to be an artist, and rows of pictures filled her house. Her parents wrote that they found picture Allie had drawn for her first grade teacher, Miss Soto. It read: "I love you, Love Allie".

Victoria Soto, age 27, died while trying to protect her students. Soto put her students in a closet and "by doing that put herself between the gunman and the children," Soto's cousin told ABC News. (Respect)

Lauren Rousseau, age 30, was a full-time substitute teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Dawn Hochsprung, age 47, was the principal of Sandy Hook Elementary. She was "always enthusiastic, always smiling, always game to do anything," former PTA secretary Kristin Larson told the Boston Globe.

Mary Sherlach, age 56, was the school psychologist. She was only one year away from retirement, after which she and her husband planned to spend time in their cabin along upstate New York's Finger Lakes, according to Newtown Patch.

Rachel Davino, age 29, barricaded the classroom to try and keep the gunman from getting to the children. Her boyfriend had asker her parents' permission to marry her days before the shooting. He was planning to pop the question on Christmas Eve.

Anne Marie Murphy, age 52, was a para professional at the school who worked with a boy with special needs named Dylan Hockley. Her body was found covering a group of children, and she died with Dylan in her arms.

Nancy Lanza, age 52, the gunman's mother

Dylan Hockley, age 6

Madeleine Hsu, age 6

Chase Kowalski, age 7

Jack Pinto, age 6

Benjamin Wheeler, age 6

R.I.P Angels