→FIFTYSIX (real life + instagram)

Eileen hid a yawn behind her hands, as she looked out at the landscape rolling by. There was a comfortable silence in the car, and Eileen could feel Andrew's gaze on her, making her smile. "Keep your eyes on the road, Byrne" she mumbled, earning a laugh from her boyfriend, who quickly did what she said. A few more moments of silence passed, neither one of them wanting to address the goodbye that was coming up.

"Can you just not... Not pull by my apartment?" Eileen finally looked at him. "I know we've been inseparable for the past six months, but I don't want you to leave me. Not even for a night" she admitted, making Andrew speechless with surprise. "I'm sorry, that was probably stupid" Eileen added after a few seconds with no response. "No..." Andrew started. "That was not stupid at all... In fact, do you wanna move in with me?" Now it was Eileen's turn to be taken by surprise. "Are you serious?" she looked at him, mouth open. "Yes. I bought this big house, and it's been empty for so long. And I don't want to leave you. Not even for a night" Eileen didn't have to look at him, to know he was smiling. Flustered, but happy she nodded. "I would love to move in with you".

The night had fallen, as the pair reached Andrew's house. The rest of the ride had gone by in a happy but tired silence. Slowly Eileen stood out of the car, looking up at the huge house. "Wow, your home is amazing, Andy" she whispered in awe. As Andrew came up to her, he put his arms around her shoulders, pulling her close, "this is our home now, baby". Slowly but steady, the two of them made their way up to the house, taking in every step of the way towards their new loving future. A sudden peace fell over Eileen, and it was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. For the first time in a long while, Eileen Holmes was truly happy. 

hozier: and so the next adventure begins 🧚🏼‍♀️

tagged: comeoneileen

91.121K LIKES | 279 COMMENTS

comeoneileen: can't wait to go on this adventure with you!!

annainabandana: I miss you guys already 😔

comeoneileen: annainabandana I miss you too, wifeyyyyy 😭

user: are they moving in together??

username: so they really got their happy ending, didn't they?

Authors note: GAAAAAHHH we finally reached the end. And I'm bawling. Thank you guys so much for 1K reads, this is so insane! Thank you for sticking around, I love you guys so much!