→FIFTYFIVE (instagram + article)

comeoneileen: tired, but grateful

1.7K LIKES | 92 COMMENTS

hozier: wow, I'm so lucky

annainabandana: WHAT AN ICON

comeoneileen: hozier annainabandana you guys ❤️❤️❤️

username: I can't believe the tour is really over...

user: she is so pretty!!

hozier: these past few months have been some of the best yet

hozier: these past few months have been some of the best yet. thank you guys for all the love and support, and for coming to see us! now we go home.

📸: comeoneileen

21.812K LIKES | 412 COMMENTS

comeoneileen: you sir, are looking mighty fine!

jamesatthebay: looking good mate

hozier: comeoneileen 🥰

username: ...is that, the scarf Eileen made for him??

user: username I think it is, omg!!

user2: he's so handsome 😫

HAPPY ENDING FOR HOZIER?

Hozier, who got worldwide famous after breakthrough-hit, Take Me To Church, has over the past six months proven that he is anything but a one-hit-wonder. He has been touring across the world, proving that he indeed is a wonder. His half year tour ended with a huge concert in London last night, and now the singer is headed home to Ireland.

There has been a lot of talk about Hozier's lovelife recently, as he during the tour announced and presented the world to his girlfriend, Eileen Holmes. During last nights show, he even brought her on stage to thank her. If you ask us, then this looks like true love!

Update: Hozier was spotted arriving in Dublin Airport with girlfriend, Eileen Holmes, a few hours ago. Fans stating they looked more in love than ever. Have the singer/songwriter finally found his happy ending? And will ms. Holmes be inspiration for a new album? - fans sure do hope so. But we guess, only time will tell.