→FIFTYTWO (real life)

The music was blasting in Eileen's headphones, and she was dancing in her own world, alone in the hotel room. Suddenly two arms wrapped around her waist, making her squeal in surprise. The surprise quickly turned into a sense of calmness, as her body instantly recognized the owner. With a huge smile on her face, she looked up at Andrew. "Hi" she whispered, as he bowed her head to give her a quick kiss on the lips. "Hi" he laughed, pulling his arms a little tighter around her. "Listening to something good?" he grinned, as Eileen blushed. "Well yeah..." She cleared her throat, taking out the headphones, trying to prevent Andrew from getting a peak at what she was listening to. "Wait, what is it?" Andrew said with a laugh, easily grabbing her phone from her hand. "NO Andrew!" Eileen's entire face turned red as he plugged out the headphones, right as the chorus of Sedated started playing. With an open mouth Andrew looked at her, clearly taken by surprise. "I thought you didn't like my music" he started, a small smirk forming on his lips. "Oh hush, you shouldn't believe anything I said, while I was trying to convince you I wasn't terribly in love with you" looking at her, now real, boyfriend Eileen couldn't help but smile. "I love your music" she really was terribly in love with him. Shyly she looked away, as Andrew broke into laughter, and loosely laid his arms around her waist. "Good. Because I sing it for you" his words made Eileen blush even more, as she fiddled with the edge of his shirt. "God, the things you do to me woman" he softly added, making Eileen smirk and look up at him. Now, she had gotten the advantage again. Slowly she let her hands find their way to Andrew's chest, making his cheeks turn red. "I think it's time we get going" after staring at each other for a solid minute, Eileen finally spoke up. "Seriously?" Andrew looked at her, leaning a bit closer in. "Yeah" she mumbled under her breath, giving him a quick perk on the lips, before she pulled away. "We don't want them to leave without us" she laughed, grabbing his hand to pull him along with her. "You're cruel" Andrew whined, intertwining his fingers with hers. "Oh, and you love with" Eileen winked at him with a huge smile, which was reflected on Andrew's lips. "Don't I know it".