→FIVE (real life)

The awkward silence in the room was so thick that no knife would be able to cut through it. Eileen looked over the edge of her coffeecup, to catch a quick glimpse of Andrew who sat across the table. She took a deep breath, before opening her mouth. "My favourite colour is yellow" she blurted out. "What-" clearly confused, Andrew looked up at her, but she kept talking before he could get another word in. "My favourite flowers are daisies. I hate everything that has anything to do with coconuts. And freezing. I hate to freeze. My favourite movie is Notting Hill, and I would die for Hugh Grant. My father died when I was ten, and I do not want to talk about it. I am a vegetarian. I love the stars. And I make excellent omelets. Please, feel free to brag about my omelets" she finished her rambling, only to her surprise, finding Andrew staring at her with a smile. She couldn't remember him ever really smiling at her. "What was that for?" he asked with a grin, before turning serious again. "So, you know, if they ask you about me. You know something..."

"That's brilliant," Andrew nodded.

The pair of them spent the next few hours sharing as many weird small facts about themselves, as they could remember, while drinking way too much coffee. The atmosphere around them, almost turned cozy? Well, that was before Eileen asked about rules.
"Rules? ...Yeah, you're right. Rules are probably a good idea" he nodded slowly before proceeding. "Okay, no intimate details? They don't need to know more than they need to know." Happily Eileen agreed to that. She had no interest in being exposed to the world. She found Andrew looking anticipating at her. It was her turn. "Okay, you can do whatever you wan't with whomever you might like, just make sure nobody finds out, because I don't want to be known as that girl that Hozier cheated on" she took a deep breath, dreading looking at him. But when she did, she to her great surprise, only found understanding. "And I think we should have a no-kissing-rule" she added, a little too quickly. "A what?" Andrews brows furrowed in confusion. "A no kissing rule. Because, you know, we..." with a short nervous laugh she pointed between them. "should definitely not kiss. No matter what". "Agreed" Andrew nodded. "We're not gonna have a hard time not breaking that rule"
"Exactly, 'cause we hate each other".