→THIRTYSEVEN (real life)

The fresh air hit Eileen in the face, as she stepped outside of the hotel. She took a deep breath before putting on a smile on her face. Nothing had been the same between her and Andrew since the kiss. The kiss that hadn't been theirs. Eileen knew she had absolutely no right to be angry at him, but she couldn't stop. Like a machine, she took Andrew's hand, and the glance he sent her, told her how awkward he found this too. It was like they had been sent right back to before this madness started, and they had been brutally reminded that they didn't like each other. There was silence for a long time, before Andrew finally said something. "I read the article..." knowing what was coming, Eileen braced herself to end the conversation before it had even started. "Look, Andrew, it was acting. All of it. I just told them what they wanted me to say, nothing more" she stated, quickly letting go of his hand, as they reached their destination.

Andrews point of view

His hand felt cold after Eileen had let go, but his heart felt even colder. He couldn't stand this distance between them. Even when they were standing right next to each other, he could feel that they were miles apart. And it was killing him. Deep down he had been clinging on to hope, that she had meant what she said in the article. But all that hope had been crushed by her words. Andrew had foolishly thought that this thing wouldn't change the way he felt about her, but it had. He didn't hate her. He didn't even dislike her in the slightest. In fact he cared very much about her. Even though she had made it very clear that she didn't care at all. Turns out, she was the better actor.