→FOURTEEN (real life)

It had only been a few hours since they landed in Miami. It had been a long plane ride, and when they landed everybody had been completely bummed, so they had all gone to their respective hotel rooms to get some rest. And they were supposed to have met up for dinner an hour ago.

Eileen had been unable to sleep, and had just lied in bed scrolling through her phone. But oh, how she wished she hadn't. She had read them. All of them. Yes, she knew it was completely stupid, but she couldn't help but feel personally attacked by all the nasty things people seemed to think about her. All these people, they didn't even know her, and yet they despised everything about her. Eileen had never considered herself someone who cared what other people thought about her. But this, this was different. Every one of these comments hurted, because they came from strangers who had absolutely no right to judge her.

She sat in the small hotel bathroom, with her knees pressed against her chest, and her arms wrapped around her legs. Her curls were a mess, and she had clearly been crying. A knock on the door spun Eileen out of her own thoughts. "Anna, go away please. I don't wanna talk about it" her voice was sore and not even a second later she heard the door open. "Seriously, please let me wallow in self pity alone" she hid her head in her knees, and when she looked up it was not Anna standing in the doorway. It was a much taller human. Andrew. "Please, leave me alone,'' she begged. "No" his voice was hard. He was angry. Eileen had never seen Andrew really angry before. Had this really upset him that much?

Frustrated Andrew walked back and forth in the small room. "I just don't get how people can be this mean. They have absolutely no right to treat you like this. I am so mad. This is not how my fans are, God, if i had known I swear I would never have let you do this-" "Andrew" Eileen slowly stood up from her spot on the floor. "-I can't believe it. I have blocked them, all of the-" "ANDREW" her yell caught both of them by surprise and they stared at each other eyes wide open. Eileen swallowed hard, and bit down her lip. "Look, I'm not stupid. I knew this was coming. I knew what I said yes to" she could feel the tears in the corners of her eyes, but she didn't look away from Andrew's hurt gaze. "But..." he started, but the look in Eileen's eyes made him stop. "Andrew, I'm not skinny. Hell, I'm not white. They're gonna hate me whatever I do" her voice came dangerously close to breaking, and in one big step, Andrew reached her, and folded his arms protectively around her. "I just didn't think it was gonna feel this bad" she admitted to his chest, with a few tears running down her cheeks. Damnit. For a long time nobody said anything. They just stood there in complete silence, with their arms wrapped around each other. "I have an interview tomorrow. If it's okay with you, I would like to address this. To make a few things clear." Andrew finally said. With a small not Eileen pulled away from the hug. "It's okay. Thank you" the smile on her lips wasn't quite real, and it broke Andrews heart to realise it.

Authors note: Drama has arrived my dudes, and it is here to stay! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! And gaaaaaahd thank you so much for 100 reads!! My heart is doing a happy dance <3