→FORTHYTWO (real life)

Walking into a new hotel, Eileen tiredly clung onto Andrews hand. They hadn't really had a chance to talk since Better Love was released, and things still felt weird between them. But right now, she was kind of happy that she had someone to rely on. Five months on the road was beginning to get to her, and she couldn't wait to lie down, alone for a second. It was almost midnight, but the receptionist still lit up when they arrived, her actions revealing that she was a fan. Zoning out, Eileen didn't hear a word of the short conversation, and she didn't say anything, before the keys were put on the table. Slowly she raised her head, "Wait there are only five keys? Didn't we book six rooms?" she quietly asked. The receptionist smiled happily at her, "Well, when I saw that you two had separate rooms, I thought that it could only be a mistake, so I booked you into the same!" she enthusiastically explained. A thousand swear words flew through Eileen's mind, but she just smiled weakly, as Andrew said thank you and grabbed the keys. 

"Don't worry, I will sleep on the floor" Andrew argued. "Listen, Andrew, there's no way I'm letting you sleep on the floor. There is plenty of space for the both of us!" Eileen sighed, as Andrew made gesture to protest. "Whatever you want to say, don't say it. I'm tired, and I don't wanna fight with you. Just go to bed, stay on your side, and we'll never talk about this again, okay?" Eileen looked at him, and of course he couldn't say no to her. "Okay" he said with a shy smile. 

After getting ready to go to bed in silence, Andrew was lying curled up on one side of the bed, and Eileen on the other. "Andrew?" Eileen quietly asked, staring at the wall. In response Andrew let out a tired "Yeah?". A few more seconds of silence passed. "I'm sorry. I had no right to be angry at you. I'm so sorry" she whispered, her voice close to breaking. "Hey, no, stop, I'm sorry. I acted like a dumb child, and I'm sorry", Andrew said and turned around to look at her back. Pressing her lips together, Eileen was trying to prevent herself from crying, but a single tear escaped and made its way down her cheek. "It's okay. Goodnight, Andy" her voice was soft, but she couldn't make herself turn around and face him. Instead she closed her eyes, and within a few seconds she drifted off to sleep. 

A slight tingle woke Andrew up in the middle of the night. A curl was laying across his face, and it wasn't his own. Confused, he opened his eyes, only to find Eileen curled up against his chest. Somehow they had ended up completely intertwined with each other. Eileen's breath was slow and steady, making clear that she was sound asleep. Andrew couldn't help but smile as he looked at her. She really was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He pressed a gentle kiss against her hair, before he closed his eyes again. He let the calming feeling of home in, and it only took a few seconds before he was fast asleep again. 

Authors note: Sorry, for the late update! Here is a cute chapter to make up for it <3 These two officially owns my entire heart! #Anleen or #Eidrew? Lol, they where both so bad - let me know if you guys can come up with something better!

Also, I just want to thank you all for reading this. It means the world to me, so please keep voting and reading, thank you!!