→THREE (real life)

A soft humming was leaving the girls lips, as she walked from the ice cream shop to the studio. She wasn't really a part of the band. She just always tagged along, and everyone had adopted her as a part of the group. That would be, expect Andrew. For some reason, they never really liked each other. Why, she actually didn't know. On paper, they had been so good together, and everyone had been so sure that they would end up a couple. But instead they ended up despising one another.
She still brought him ice cream, though. For she was in fact a decent human being. Actually, that was really all she did. Bring the band ice cream or coffee when they were working. And her opinion came with it for free.

In her natural charming, clumsy way she pushed up the door to the recording studio. "Hey guys, i come bringing ice cre-" she suddenly stopped, looking up only to find everyone's gaze on her. She had clearly barged in, in the middle of a conversation. "Look, I can just go again?" she said, pointing at the open door behind her.
"Nonono, you stay right there!" Anna ordered. Confused Eileen looked from her best friend and roommate, to James who was standing beside Andrew. "Well, she is perfect" he said, smiling foolishly. "Thanks I know" Eileen smirked. The smirk faded away quickly, "but for what?" she felt all eyes on her again, and there was silence for a while, before Andrew finally opened his mouth and said something. "We have a suggestion..." he started.

A disbelieving laugh left Eileen's lips. "Ha, there's absolutely no way, I am doing that." Her gaze wandered at the people around her. "Are you guys serious? You want me to lie to the entire world?" Slowly, Andrew raised his head and met her eyes for the first time. "Well, ehm, yes." awkwardly he looked away from her again. "But what's in it for me?" she asked. "'Cause it sounds like it to me, that I will be saving your guys asses, for what, nothing?" -"You do get to travel the world with us" Anna said. A little smirk spread on Eileen's lips, as she shrugged. "Oh, well, shit. I'm in!"