→TWENTYSIX (real life)

"Andrew!" Eileen shouted after the tall figure, before he could turn around the corner and meet the fans. As he turned around, Eileen quickly made her way up to him. "What is it?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "Well ,I just figured you might get cold... And we can't have that" Eileen said, pulling the finished scarf from behind her back, and handed it to Andrew. As soon as he realized what it was, he stared at her in complete amazement, before picking her up and spinning her around quickly. "Thank you!!" he exclaimed, as he sat her down again, both of them a bit red cheeked. Eileen laughed happily. "You're welcome" her eyes couldn't quite leave him, as he put the scarf around his neck. "It suits you" she nodded, earning another smile. "It's so comfortable. And beautiful. And perfect. I love it!!" never had she seen anyone be so happy for a scarf, but it brought Eileen a lot of joy to see someone be so happy to recieve something she made for them.

"Now, go, be a superstar!" she said with a laugh, pushing him gently in the right direction. He didn't respond, but he didn't stop looking at her, with a look Eileen couldn't quite make out the meaning of, until he turned around the corner, and was greeted by a group of fans.

That night things seemed a little different to Eileen. Every time he could, Andrew would look back at her, finding her eyes in the darkness she was hiding in, sending her a huge smile every time. Why, she had no idea. They didn't like each other for christ sake.