→FIFTY (real life)

Andrew's hand was warm in Eileen's as they walked down a little street. A huge smile was plastered on her lips, letting everyone know that the night had been one of the best ever. It had just been her and Andrew, alone on that marvelous rooftop talking the night away. How Eileen wished this night would never end. It had certainly been perfect in every way, and even though it scared her, she was falling even more in love with him than she ever thought possible. As they passed around a corner, Andrew's arm made its way around her shoulder, pulling her even closer to his body. Each of his touches felt like small fireworks exploding in her stomach, and Eileen knew she was getting addicted to this feeling. "God, I don't want this night to end" Andrew broke the silence, putting words to Eileen's feelings. "Me neither" she mumbled, putting her arms around his waist. "I can't believe the tour is almost over, and our adventure with it," she added, looking up at him, only to find that his gaze was already on her. "Our adventure doesn't end here. I refuse to let it end here. I'm planning on taking you on a ton of dates when we get home" he chuckled lightly. "Really?" Eileen smiled. "Oh yeah, I have so many places to show you. Plus, my mom wants to meet my girlfriend" a storm of butterflies was racing through Eileen's stomach. "Your girlfriend, huh?" she smirked at him. "Yeah, well, oh, ehm, if you want to be my real girlfriend?" he nervously asked her, making Eileen blush. "Of course I will be your real girlfriend, you idiot" she nudged him gently at the side. They both laughed, not completely sure why, but maybe because they were both overflowing with happiness, that it seemed like the only thing they could do.