→TWENTYEIGHT (article + real life)

HOZIER TO MAKE THEME SONG FOR 'THE LEGEND OF TARZAN'

Just in: The Irish Singer/Songwriter is set to write and sing the theme song for the upcoming movie The Legend of Tarzan, starring Alexander Skarsgård and Margot Robbie

Just in: The Irish Singer/Songwriter is set to write and sing the theme song for the upcoming movie The Legend of Tarzan, starring Alexander Skarsgård and Margot Robbie. The movie premieres on October 1st, and we can't wait to see, what the genius that is Hozier, will come up with next. This will be his first release since his self titled album, and fans have high expectations. Will he live up to these, we will have to wait and see!

"Jesus Andrew, calm down" Eileen hushed at Andrew who was walking back and forth in the little room. "Look, it's not a big deal. You got thi-" "Not a big deal?" Andrew cut her off. "Eileen, this is a huge deal. It's a Hollywood movie for christ sake. And my first release since the album" he sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I know, but you got this, you are an excellent songwriter" Eileen slowly started, being cut off yet again by a scoff from Andrew. "Did Eileen Holmes really just compliment me?". Crossing her arms in front of her, Eileen looked up at the man, "You realize this is why I don't like you, right?" she pouted. "Look, I'm just trying to help. If you don't want it, fine." Both of them sighed in unison. "Fine. Whats your oh so great advice then?" Andrew snapped. "Well, if you don't know what to write about. Just write about what you know" Eileen shrugged. "Just write about me. Whatever" as soon as she realised what she had said, she quickly added. "They're gonna show you a preview or something right? Then what's the matter?"