→FORTHYONE (instagram + real life)

comeoneileen: proud proud proud proud! go stream Better Love everywhere, right now!! ❤️

tagged: hozier

9.1K LIKES | 291 COMMENTS

hozier: 🥰

username: I love their love so much

user: he's so pretty!! 

comeoneileen: user I KNOW RIGHT?!

Looking up from her phone Eileen caught Andrew's gaze in the tour bus. 'What the hell' she mouthed at him, making him furrow his brows in confusion. Eileen tipped her head towards the door, before grabbing her phone and walking out. When the wind hit her face outside, she took a deep breath and ran her hands through her fair. Eileen turned around just as Andrew closed the door behind him. "Why would you do this?" She asked, holding up her phone. "There is a big difference between pretending to be in love, and dedicating an entire love song to me. This is too much, Andrew-" her voice was hopeless, as Eileen looked up at him. "Why? You told me to write it about you. So I did" Andrew met her gaze with such honesty that Eileen couldn't do anything but stare at him with an open mouth. He sent her a short, sad, smile before turning around and going back into the tour bus. This time it was Eileen, being left behind, confused as to what just happened. His words kept playing on repeat in the back of her head, and she didn't understand anything. He wrote it about her. What the hell was that supposed to mean?