→THIRTYTWO (real life)

The energy in the small club was buzzing, and Anna and Eileen were spinning on the dancefloor, screaming along to Beyonce. Eileen couldn't remember the last time she had felt so alive, and there was a huge grin to be found on her lips. Her father would have loved to see her like this. Celebrating this day. Turning it good.
The number ended and Eileen made her excuses to go to the bathroom. The alcohol was intoxicating, and running through her veins. She was convinced that nothing could ruin her mood. That was until she saw it. It being two bodies colliding by the lips, pressed against the wall. One of the bodies happened to be one she knew all too well, and it belonged to a certain tall irish man. Eileen could feel all the blood leave her face, and the world seemed to move in slow motion as she stopped in her tracks.
Every ounce of her being told her to go. But she was frozen. Until a pair of eyes met hers, and Andrew quickly pulled away from the poor girl. That's when her body decided to start moving. And then she turned around and ran.

Andrews point of view:
He had no idea how he had ended up in this situation. It was the alcohol. Definitely. But she had turned up out of nowhere, and it had seemed so right in the moment. But now, as he stared into the most beautiful eyes in the world, it was all so overwhelmingly wrong. "Wait, no, Eileen!" Andrew hopelessly shouted after her, as she ran. The sweet innocent girl just let him go and nodded, and he sent her a short thankful smile before chasing after Eileen. How could he have been so stupid? How could he have been kissing anyone but her?

Eileen's point of view:
She stopped when she got outside, gasping for air. The night was hot, but somehow she was still freezing. She ran her fingers through her hair, still trying to wrap her head around what she had just witnessed. Her breath was shaking as she adjusted one of the straps on her black dress. When she heard footsteps behind her, she was seriously considering running further away. But she didn't. Instead she turned around, and faced him. "Eileen" Andrews voice was vulnerable and he stood there looking at her with poppy eyes. "I'm so sorry" he took one step closer, to which Eileen replied by taking one more back. Her face turned as hard as stone as he kept apologizing. "Nope, I'm not doing this" she said under her breath, making her way past him, to head back inside. When she did, Andrew reached out and grabbed her gently by the hand. "I'm sorry-" he looked at her with a look that said he meant it. He was really sorry, and that pissed her off. "STOP saying you're sorry!" Eileen exclaimed harshly, while pulling away her hand. "Why do you say sorry?" her voice turned cold as she took one step closer. "We are not dating, remember?" she pointed between them, before taking a step back again. "In fact, we despise each other, remember?!" her voice was dripping cold, as she threw her hands up. Before Andrew could get a chance to reply, she had turned around on her heel, and was gone. 

Authors note: I am so sorry! My heart was quite literally bleeding while making this. My poor, poor babies!