Standing outside was a concerned Andrew and a smug Shawn.

"Hi Cassie, how are you feeling? I heard you had the flu." Andrew spoke first, putting his hand to my forehead. He was so nice and caring. I can't believe he has to represent Shawn. I guess what they say is true: bad things always happen to good people.

My eyes met with Shawn's. He was giving me a hard glare, daring me to tell him. For some reason, seeing him after what he did to me made me feel a bit timid.

I quickly looked away and back to Andrew. "I'm...feeling better now." I hesitantly said.

"That's what I thought." I heard Shawn mumble quietly. I guess Andrew didn't hear because he continued on.

"That's great to hear!" Andrew said. "Now let's debrief on what you missed to get you caught up." He exclaimed, walking towards the couch with Shawn in tow.

As Shawn passed, he rammed his shoulder into mine with a smirk on his face.

I stood there for a second. Suddenly I was seeing red. Why am I letting this asshole get away with it? For what? This man seriously has no remorse. If he doesn't feel sorry on his own, I'll make him sorry.

"Actually Andrew," I spun around, "I'm not feeling better. You know why? I wasn't sick in the first place. Shawn purposely made me miss the flight so I wouldn't come with you to LA." I confessed.

Shawn's eyes went wide. He probably didn't think I had the balls to tell Andrew the truth. But he was sorely mistaken. I promised myself I would never let him walk all over me and that promise starts now.

Andrew's mouth dropped open in shock as he slowly turned to Shawn. His face became red in anger. "You did what?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Uhhhhh-" Shawn began but didn't know why to say. This is the first time I've seen him at a loss for words.

I spoke up. "I was going to let it slide to not make matters worse between Shawn and I, since he told me he would make my life a living hell if you found out, but I can't do that. I can't let him get away with it. Oh! And that whole act he put on about starting over with me and being friends? He didn't mean any of it."

Andrew looked like he would explode at any minute. He turned to me. "Cassie I'm so sorry, but can you please wait in the hallway for a second. I need to talk to Shawn alone for a moment." I could tell he was trying to hold back his rage.

"Sure." I said. As I walked towards the door, I slammed my shoulder into Shawn's side, harder than he did to me, a smirk on my own face.

I closed the door and waited outside. As soon as the door clicked, I could hear yelling. I couldn't hear everything they were saying, but it sounded bad. It made me smile. Finally I was giving him a taste of his own medicine. I put my ear against the door.

"HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME."

"SHES UPROOTED HER WHOLE LIFE TO BE HERE AND YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS."

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE."

Just a few of the things I heard Andrew say.

I laughed to myself. Karma's a bitch.

The door handle jiggled so I jumped back to make it seem like I wasn't listening.

Shawn came out with his eyes narrowed and hands balled into fists. He gave me a vicious look as he walked past me. "Wait for me in the car Shawn. We'll talk more about this later." Andrew called after him.

Andrew then gestured me back into the apartment and closed the door. "Cassie I am so unbelievably sorry that he would do this. If I had known I would have never let him get away with it. I don't even know what to do to make it up to you. What he did is unforgivable. He's definitely going to be penalized for this don't you worry. And I'll raise your pay, how's that?" He was so frantic.