Part 30:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh by the way Mistletoe was taken back by the owner because the owner wanted hire back. Lili and Zoe were super upset. I did actually write a chapter but it got deleted by my little brother without me realising🎠 So Yeh, Love you all so much xx
~PointlessSugglet1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lili POV:
I woke up as I felt a lurch in my stomach and I had precious seconds to get to the bathroom. I chucked the quilt off my boiling sweaty body. "Wha-" Logan said waking up but I didn't give him time to finish before racing out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

I was sick for 5 minutes, when I finally finished I flushed the toilet and sat on the freezing tiled floor. It reminded me of the night when I found out I was pregnant. I heard a knock on the floor and then the doorknob turned and Logan peered around the now open door.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked me and sat next to me putting an arm around my shoulders. I hit him across the head. I did. Maybe a bit to hard. "Hey!" He said surprised at my sudden outburst and grabbed my hands that went to hit him again "What the heck was that for?!"

I looked at him then felt tears fall down my cheeks. "Sorry, it's just you got me into this bloody mess!" I sobbed "It's horrible! I'm sick every 10 minutes and it's my birthday and I feel like crap!"

He was looking at the floor. "I'm sorry" he said softly cradling me in his arms "But I love you and I'm going to be with you the whole time. I don't care if you push me away!" I laughed at him romantic gesture before kissing him in the cheek. I looked at his watch, it was 2:30am, I gasped " OMG sorry for waking you up so early Log! Go back to bed."

He looked at me before grinning and picking me up, one arm upper my knees the other around my back. "Not without you!" He said before carrying me into my large bedroom and placing my under the quilts. I snuggled into the electric blanket before Logan got in and placed an arm around my waist.

We laid there for what seemed like forever chatting before I finally fell asleep. Then 19 minutes later I needed the toilet. I got up and went to the bathroom "Bloody baby! What am I going to do with you!" I said to my stomach. Then I got an erge, an erge for something, a craving. For chocolate.

OMG I need chocolate. My mum told me that when she was pregnant with me she craved sardines and olives which are now my least favourite foods. I NEED CHOCOLATE. I sit up in bed and pout, I was in dire need of some chocolate. Then I remembered the tin of chocolates that I had stashed under my bed.

I grabbed them and threw the lid open and sighed happily. The tub was full of amazing looking chocolate bars, I starting stuffing my face after saying "Happy Birthday to me!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for reading! I hope your enjoying. Please vote and comment as my friend is always the only one commenting!! THANK YOU GUYS <3
~PointlessSugglet1 🎠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~