Revenge!

Dedicated to slenderunicorn13

Jeff's POV

The address was easy to find. It was night as well, my kill anyway. Only one light was on in the house. "Let's Get Him!" Hoody growled, and started to climb up the window. We heard him talking when we got to the top.

"I told you I would get laid by that bitch!" he said, his friend said something. "Afraid of the consequences, nah! No one cared about Iris anyway." We both climbed into the room and the asshole didn't even notice, "haha, no way. I gotta go I'll speak to ya later!" Hoody snuck behind him and locked the door, his favorite weapon, a baseball bat in his hand.

This. Bastard. Is. Going. To. Pay!

I carefully run my knife along the bare brick wall of his bedroom, making him jump "who's th-the-their?" he stuttered. "You hurt my Iris and now you're going to pay!" I snarled, "the doors locked. He's a trapped fucker!" Hoody said, and whacked him over the head and he fell into unconscious slumber.

Aston's POV

I woke up, duct taped to my bedroom chair. One of my attackers were lent against my wardrobe, playing with a knife. Wait a fucking knife! I tried to scream but my mouth was heavily taped and all that came out was a low moan. The one with the knife got up and walked over. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back "we're going to have some fun with you!" he whispered into my ear.

FUCK! I was gonna die

Jeff's POV

Still holding his hair I repeatedly punched him, blood spewed out of his nose, mouth and gashes made from my knuckles. I let his head go and it lolled against his chest, "I know every main archery is in the body, but I'm not gonna use any of them. I want you to feel pain"  I whispered menacingly. I stabbed him in the shoulder, hands, cheek, thighs and feet. Twisting the knife around for maximum pain. That douchebag screamed in pain, I signaled for Hoody to go and start pourng the petrol. "Now, GO TO SLEEP!" and I stabbed him in the fleshy bit just under the skull.

Aston's POV

He jumped out the window, probably to join his mate. The pain was unbearable, I was soaked in my own blood, that fucking psychopath murderer! My room was getting smokey and you don't get smoke without... FIRE!

Jeff's POV

I watched the house burn into a load of matchsticks, a pleased feeling spread over my body. "Mate, you can go and visit Iris but I'm turning in." yawned Hoody and ran into the forest. "Just be careful though, they'll be police EVERYWHERE!" he yelled.

The hospital was easy to find, it was the room which was trickier. I found her on the first floor at the side, weakly breathing with a couple of machines plugged into her. A small window was open and I squeezed through.

I sat with her for about half a hour, watching her breath in and out as she slept

In

Out

In

Out

In
Out
In
Out

One machine started rapidly beeping and I heard the foot steps of running people. Clumsly I opened the window and jumped. "Love You!" I whispered.

……………………………………………
Didn't really like that chap, bit c*** but hay ho. Vote, comment ect! I'm thinking about making Iris a proxy ;D