"The pastry is called a galapian. It originated in France's Galapian commune and is flavored with cantaloupe, cherry, and almond." Beppe describes.

I don't have the heart to tell them that I have exceptionally mixed feelings regarding the melon myself. But, then again that might be simply because my father had a mild obsession with the fruit himself and ate it quite often, almost to the point where the whole house smelled like the melon during summertime. When I bite into it I find it a mixed amalgamation of sweet, light, and creamy. I'm still not completely a fan of the cantaloupe, but I also don't completely dislike it either. I take a measured spoonful of the gelato and also scoop a bit of the galapian on the same spoon and eat them together. This proves to be my favored way of eating the tart, and I continue eating my breakfast this way.

One of the directors lays down the schedule of the interviews, and I am only mildly perturbed to find I am going last. Jimin and Tae are in the first two slots which at first I am surprised by until the director explains. "This way they don't go back to sleep and miss their interview time."

So Jimin and Tae both follow the director after breakfast. That way should Jimin not require the full hour Tae is already there to pick up at the time he finishes. However, none of the directors are hopeful that will happen. In fact they admit that Jimin, Tae, and Hobi tend to be the three that end up having a lot of bloopers in their interviews and retakes because of them.

The rest of us all head off to our cabins to start packing our stuff away. We plan on meeting in the lounge that we didn't really use, because the interviews are going to be held outside on the deck. We don't want to disturb them, and the seats and space here, in the lounge, are most comfortable and accommodating to our numbers.

Jimin stops by the lounge about forty-five minutes later to let Yoongi know that he is done so he can be on deck and ready for his interview after Tae's is complete. In fact no one ends up using the full hour and when Yoongi is done we have a bit of a bigger break than we expected before lunch so we all go outside to enjoy the salty air and sunshine.