Chapter 5

No one's POV,Present time

Takemichi was getting beaten up badly as the huge guy from the fighting club was owning his ass badly.

He asks his cronies for a bat to hit Takemichi with only for a blonde hair girl whose hair was in a ponytail to appear. She was wearing thick glasses like a nerd and her hair was rather messy.

"Stop it now." She said to the leader of the fighting club as he sneers at her.

"Whatcha gonna do bout it. Shorty." He says to her as her glasses reflected the sunlight into his eyes.

"I'm gonna do this." She said before kneeing him in the balls. Takemichi makes a dying noise as he silently begs the girl to run away while she can.

Akkun and his small group of delinquents gave out a shock noise as the dude was about to hit her with his bat only for another guy to appear. He has blonde hair too as the side of his head was shaven off with a dragon tattoo there.

"Oi Kiyomasa. You're scaring the crowd." Draken says as the nerdy girl looks at him.

"Why are you getting so worked up. You're the host here." Draken says in a annoyed tone to him.

"Ne ne Kenchin." Mikey says from behind him.

"Hah? Don't call me by that nickname here." Draken glares at Mikey.

"All my Dorayaki is gone." Mikey said as the nerdy girl signs.

"I still have some with me. Right now." The nerdy girl said as she took out some from her bag and threw it at Mikey.

"Ah! You're the best, sister." Mikey says happily as everyone else was shocked.

How is this nerdy girl the sister of the president of the infamous Tokyo Manji gang?

Everyone else in the fighting club bowed as they yelled good work to Mikey.

Mikey looks disinterested as the other boys were still bowing to Mikey.

"G-Good work president." The leader of the fighting club said as Mikey walks past him. Draken knees him in the gut.

"Kiyomasa, when did you become so important? You're seriously greeting the president with such a shallow bow?"

"I-I understand." Kiyomasa says as Maria takes off her glasses and hairband and tries to neaten her fluffy and messy hair with her hand.

So hot! Some of the boys think as she walks to Kiyomasa's bent over body. He was clutching his stomach. "You don't sound sincere enough." She says flatly.

"Huh?" Was all Kiyomasa could say as she roundhouse kick his face into the dirt. She made sure to not knock him out. Thank god she was wearing shorts so the males couldn't see her exposed underwear when she kicked Kiyomasa.

"There, low enough." Maria said as Mikey smiled at his sister, Kiyomasa stares at Mikey with his head on the ground as Mikey made Takemichi his buddy.

Kiyomasa gritted his teeth in anger from being put down on the ground by a girl.

"Are you the host?" Mikey asks Kiyomasa as Maria released her foot from his face, allowing him to stand.

"Yeah."

Mikey smiled before giving a kick to his jaw as Kiyomasa's face was facing the sky. Before he could fall to the ground, Mikey pulls him by his hair as he stares into Kiyomasa's knocked out face.

"Who the heck are you?" Mikey said as he punched the guy in the face a few times as blood splatters on the ground.

"A idiot." Maria said as she swung her black duffel bag a bit.

"Was a rhetorical question but you're kinda correct sis." Mikey said he stomped on the guy's face with a foot.

"Now then. Let's go home Kenchin, Maria." Mikey said as Maria swung her bag as Mikey hopped off the guy's face.

"Underground fights are dumb." He said leaving.

"Don't do things that ruin the name of Toman." Draken said following him.

"Takemichi," Mikey calls out to the boy on the ground.

"See ya later." He said, leaving. Maria follows her brother only for another girl to stop her.

"President! You forgot your Bokken!" A girl with turquoise eyes arrived. She has the tips of her hair dyed blonde along with a small part of her bangs. She was wearing a black mask.

"Ah Aōda. You didn't have to run from the club room to here." Maria thanks her as the shorter girl bows and runs off.

"She was kinda cute." Mikey said as Maria chops the top of his head with her Bokken.

"Ow ow. I'll stop!" Mikey yells as he eats his new Dorayaki while Maria wipes the blood off his face or else Emma and their grandfather will freak out.

Draken signs as he follows the twins home.

"Welcome home" Emma greets them as Baji walks out of the house and straight for Maria. "Did you have a good day in school?" He asks her as she passes him her comb.

Mikey signs as he thinks about how his friend isn't paying a lot of attention to him now.

"It was fine as always. My club members are getting better. They finally land a hit on me now." Maria said as she recounts how two of her best members have gone at her as she dodged their attacks as Baji is combing her hair on the sofa now.

She doesn't let anyone, not even Emma could touch her hair. Only Baji is allowed to do so.

Which is why her hair is so messy. He tied a small part of it into a French braid and tied the rest of the hair together into a ponytail.

"Someday, I hope to have a daughter and you can be the father to tie her hair." Maria said as Baji blushed and look away.

"We're still too young to even think about children!" Baji said as he stood up and left as he couldn't stop blushing.

You died too young. Maria thought. After all, he had sacrificed his life for Toman at the age of 14.

Maria flicked her French braid a bit as Emma told her to have dinner.

TBC