Chapter 8

😂😂😂manga readers will understand

Manchiro/Maria POV

Takemichi watches in horror as Osanai continues to beat the crap out of Pah-Chin.

"Pah-Chin is gonna die! You gotta stop this!" The boy said to my brother as he smiled back.

"Why? He hasn't given up yet." Brother said, smiling as Takemichi looks at him in horror that he could smile at his friend being tortured as his whole face was bruised and bleeding.

Osanai gave one final punch to Pah-chin's face as he stood there not moving. Osanai waited for a moment till Pah-chin's feet swayed on the ground as he passes out.

Mikey catches him so he doesn't fall on the ground as I walk forwards.

"Sorry..Mikey. I'm so worthless." He said as his head was slumped over my brother's shoulder.

Osanai looks at my brother instead of me as Mikey smiled.

"Pah-chin, what are you saying? Listen, you haven't lost yet." Mikey said as the whole of Moebius starts laughing at us.

"Huuuh?! The hell're saying?! How did he not lose that fight?" The gang chortled at Mikey as they spilled more disgusting things at my brother.

Like to get down on our knees and beg although they still won't forgive us. Or to strip naked and beg on our knees and hands and to not piss ourselves.

I had enough as I looked at Osanai.

"We won't let you off because you're widdle kids, even if you cry. Get ready for a spanking!" Some others said just as Mikey realized I was right in front of Osanai.

"Oh you want some? Twin sister of the Invincible Mikey?" Osanai jeered at me as I looked up at him with a murderous gaze in my eyes.

"Maria stop!" Mikey yelled just as I unwielded my Bokken and jabbed the tip into multiple parts of his pressure points. I swung my Bokken across his head immediately as I gave a kick to his stomach. He flew back a few feet as he tries holding his body but was in too much pain to do so.

"Holy crap." Draken curses as I look at the other members of Moebius. Peyan and Takemichi watches me in horror and fear.

"I bet it would be painful if I remove your balls right here and now and you wouldn't be able to have children in the future~" I cooed at the older guys as I see one of them piss their pants.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust as I place my Bokken back. When I was in juvenile school, Ran had taught me many pressure points to hit as Rindo tried teaching me to twist people's limbs but I was a girl so I might not be able to twist stronger men's arms and legs.

So Ran taught me how to jab at their pressure points and to build my speed. He had warned me not to go overboard as he had taught me a few that could be fatal and kill my enemy.

I remembered twitching in pain on the ground as Ran had jabbed on some of my pressure points too hard. But it was training.

"Don't worry brother. I didn't hit the ones that could kill him." I said just as two members of Moebius fall to the ground scared by me.

Only Mikey knows about how I can jab at people's pressure points. I literally have a straw dummy in my room. It has so many dents in the pressure points of a human body from my Bokken.

Not even Baji or Grandpa and Emma know about this new technique of mine.

Mikey signs before smiling as he held his hands in his pocket.

"Toman belongs to me. Anyone who's behind me will never lose." Mikey said as I sweat dropped a bit. "But sister. You went overboard. I'm telling Baji of this." Mikey said as I quaked a bit.

"Noooooo. He's going to scold me so muchhhh." I whined as I clung onto Mikey. "Please spare me brother and not tell him." I said with fake teary eyes as Mikey chops the top of my head.

"No is no. Especially after you said I'm wearing your shirt." He looks at me with a disappointed look as I felt my life drain from me. What a terrible day.

Draken, Peyan and Takemichi look on at our weird sibling relationship just as Draken signs and smiles.

"At least there are people who could keep her in check." Draken said just as Osanai rushes up at me with a glass bottle which was shattered. He intended to stab me with it as Mikey pushed me away and Draken holds his hands out to protect me and Mikey.

I could've deflected his hit easily, but Draken is protective.

"Draken!" Takemichi yells as he thinks this is how Draken will die.

Draken easily deflects the man's attack as he knees Osanai in the stomach and holds Osanai's hand which was holding onto the bottle upwards.

I gave a small sign, I had thought I changed the past. Thankfully it didn't change too much.

"Osanai. I'll tell you why you lost. You strayed from the path of a true delinquent. You attacked a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend. Things only scum would do." Draken says as Osanai slumps forward, finally knocked out.

"Hey! Next time you try this shit again? I'll reach down each and everyone of you and kill you myself!!" Draken yells as the Moebius gang freezes.

"Are they really mid-schoolers?!"

"These guys are scary."

They continued talking among themselves.

"Your boss was beaten by Toman's third in command. Anybody got a problem with that?!" Draken yells waiting for anyone to object.

"If nobody does...Then from now on, Moebius will be affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang!!" Draken announced as the police sirens filled the silence.

"Shit, the cops." Draken curses as Peyan cracks a joke that the police are here to celebrate our victory.

Both me and Mikey cracked a smile as we ran. "Let's get out of here, Takemichi!" Brother says to the blonde boy.

"O-okay!" He said, wondering why Mikey was so relaxed.

TBC

Ran looks like he got kicked in the balls. Rip timeskip Ran's hair 😩.

 Rip timeskip Ran's hair 😩