Chapter 19

"I'll be off then.... Manchiro Sano." Baji says to his girlfriend as he kisses her forehead and rubs her hair. They were currently in the airport as Baji had to go through the security checkpoint soon and separate from her.

"I'll visit you in the holidays." He said as he slips a seashell compact into her hand.

"Some lip balm, your lips get chappy during winter." He mumbled as Maria smiled at him.

Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken, Peyan, Mitsuya stare at the two as Baji's mother stand to a side.

"I'll put it on for you when I return." He said, giving her one last goodbye kiss as he hugs his mom and waved a goodbye at his Toman friends before leaving.

"Let's go." Mikey said even after Baji's retreating figure left from her sight.

Maria nods her head as Mikey pulls her back home.

Kuro was left to Chifuyu to take care of as Baji's mother had to work and couldn't feed the cat on time. So Chifuyu, a cat lover, can take care of him.

The next day,

Maria's POV now

I wore a long sleeved black shirt with a matching skirt as my Bokken was on my back.

The streets of Roppongi were crowded at night as I walk through the crowd with a black hoodie with my head covered.

This should be the place... right?

I stare at a the chain fence door in a alleyway.

Hmm? I think I'm in the wrong place.

As I turn around there were several menacing guys looking at me as they stared me down.

"Oh it's just a girl." One of them said.

"I say we take her clothes off and give her a nice night." Another guy said as he looks at my legs and he licks his lips.

"Whaddya say? Little girl?" The third men said as they edged closer.

The only way for me to escape is to beat them up now or to climb over the fence.

Second choice takes too much work...

I unsheathed my Bokken just as I hear a banging noise.

"Rindo!" The 4 men said as they bowed to Rindo behind the chain fence behind me.

"That's my sister you fucking idiots." He said as his violet eyes look mesmerizing in the dark. He unlocks the chain fence door as he invites me in.

He guides me to a lift at a back of a building as the 4 guys left us.

"Rindo." I whispered as I hugged him in the lift and he squished me back as he lifted me up and I feel my air get squeezed out of me.

"Haha you're still so cute." He said as he sets me down on the ground as he squished my face with his gloves on.

I smack his hands away as my face hurt badly from his squishing.

He smiles at me as I let him take the lead as we go down this large hallway which was dim and we walked till we reached a door near the end.

There was only 2 doors in this whole hallway. That means 2 flats in this whole level.

Rindo and Ran are rich it seems.

He takes a skull key as he unlocks the door and there before us was Ran.

His hair was down as he was drying it.

A wave of lavender smell greets my nose as I entered their living room.

"Oh brother ...and Maria." He said as he walks over to me. Rindo has taken off his outer coat and gloves as he plops onto the huge fur sofa and lies down.

That fur sofa looks so comfy....

"Come on... call me brother." The long hair male said as I pouted.

I placed my Bokken on the ground and instead jumped onto Rindo's back, knocking the air out of him as I laughed softly. Rindo flips me over as he tickles me as I try holding back my laughter.

Ran signs as he walks over to sit beside us as I finally kick Rindo away.

"So I've heard about your throat." Ran says as Rindo stills.

"We can pay for your bills." Rindo says as I shook my head. "No." I whispered as I look to the ground.

I didn't come here to talk about this.

Ran merely looks away as Rindo looks a bit pissed. "I'll earn my own money." I said as Rindo signs and I lean against his strong shoulders.

Mikey was off to announce that Valhalla was merging with Toman. I really don't like it, and if I'm there, I might just kill Kisaki right on the spot.

I have to wait for the truck to hit him. (🙄)

"Alright then, but don't you still want your tattoo?" Rindo ask as I perk up excitedly.

"She's so excited." Ran says to Rindo as I beam happily.

Moments later,

I lie with my back facing the ceiling in one of their rooms as Ran tattoos the back of my left shoulder as I focused on the television while my fingers tightened in pain sometimes.

"Candy." I whisper to Rindo who was watching me suffer.

He hops off to find some as Ran finally opens his mouth as his long hair flows around him like a curtain shielding him from the world.

"I did some research, and your boyfriend's dad is quite a "business owner"." Ran says as I stop looking at the television.

God, Rindo has poor taste in shows.

"He owns a casino in Sapporo." Ran continues. He studies my facial expression but I simply looked to a side blankly, unfazed. He takes the inking needle off my back.

"Alright, I'll spill it. The casino is a coverup for the black market to sell illegal human organs and his father is one of the big shots in the mafia." Ran says as I twirl the silver ring on my right hand.

Never saw this coming in the manga, Rindo arrives back with a popsicle.

"No candies in here. Only a popsicle that big bro forgot to eat last night." Rindo said as I took the frozen popsicle and sucked on it.

Ran stops discussing with me about Baji's father as he continues my tattoo on the front part of my shoulder. He probably doesn't want Rindo to know about this, although I'm unsure why.

"All right. Sit up." He said as I got up and Rindo's eyes landed on my breasts.

"Your nose is bleeding." Ran says to Rindo as the younger brother runs off to another room.

He's so weird sometimes.

TBC
Rip Ran's hair in timeskip. 😭😭😭 his long hair is my fave thing about him.

 😭😭😭 his long hair is my fave thing about him