Chapter 2

Note again :This book is full of spoilers from the manga, so refrain from reading to get spoiled.

Manchiro POV
It was the next day. I was practicing Kendo outside as Grandpa was training the new kids. Baji was training. I blushed thinking about him. He's my favorite character in Tokyo Revengers.

I noticed Shinichiro had just came back from school and was standing outside the dojo as Emma spies on the people inside. Grandpa yelled something at Shinichiro as he ran off.

I stopped my training as I walked into the dojo. The students have finished their training as Manjiro introduced Emma to Baji.

Baji and Manjiro were being dumb as they made up English names for one another as they pretended to have foreign stuff. Manjiro named me Maria and I smacked him in the ass with my wooden sword.(This is the part where Manjiro names himself Mikey so Emma doesn't feel left out)

"This is a pen."(Baji)

"I have an Unko."(Manjiro)

(In case you didn't know what Unko is, it's poop in Japanese 😅)

"Oh my god!" "Oh my god!"  The two idiots laughed out heartily as Emma spoke up.

"I understand now." She whispered as the two boys stopped their laughter.

"What my mother felt.  She hated me...that's why she left me. I get it. But she said..." Emma curled on the ground as she began crying.

"She said she will come back with whatever she was doing." Emma sniffled as she pushed her knees to herself. I cradled Emma gently as I patted her head.

"Even if your own mother hates you. Me, Mikey, Shinichiro and Grandpa will always love you and you'll always be one of us." I whispered to her as I rubbed her back to comfort her.

Baji left in a hurry as he didn't how to deal with this situation.

4 years later,

I was carrying my bag from school as Baji walked beside me. Mikey was somewhere else as Baji was busy talking with me. We had reached my house as he sat on a stone while watching me train Kendo.

"Say Maria." I looked at him as his face was a bit red. "We've known each other for sometime now.... and I realized...." he trails off.

I placed down my shinai as I placed all my attention on him now.

"ThatIhavefeelingsforyou.Willyoubemygirlfriend,Manchiro?" He said quickly as I gasped a bit.

"It's fine if you can't decide now! But tell me tomorrow at school!" He yells running off.

Idiot, tomorrow is Saturday, there's no school. I flicked my blonde hair back which was in a ponytail as Shinichiro walks out of the dojo laughing.

"That punk..." he laughs at Baji as I felt my face heat up.

"Mikey literally left you so Baji could have time and space to confess to you. But the idiot was so flustered he ran off." Shinichiro laughs as I chase after him with my shinai.

Emma laughs in a corner as I yell at my stupid elder brother.

"Mikey sure is late isn't he?" Emma says, I had just finished cooking lunch to celebrate the occasion of Baji confessing to me. "He sure is." Grandpa said as I placed the curry onto the rice.

"I'm back!" The said devil returned with a taller boy beside him with piercings.

"Maria, I'm sure you made extras for Kenny here right?"

Kenny? Does he mean Draken?

The blonde hair boy looks like him.

2 years later,

Me and Mikey are 12 now. I sat on Baji's bike as my hands were around his stomach. We have been dating after he confessed to me. Too bad we can't be in the same school.

Mikey had wanted everyone to gather at the shrine. It must be about Kazutora and the Black Dragons.

"You have a good bike Baji." I said as I rested my chin on his shoulder as he blushed.

"My Goki's the best in town." Baji said referring to his bike.

"Ew, stop flirting already." Mikey said as he was on Draken's bike as Draken was doing the driving.

"I agree. And besides, my Zephyr's the best in town!" Draken said, his bike vrooming loudly.

"Whoa whoa. Hold the phone. I can't just sit by and let that slide." A new person arrived.

"My sweet little impulse is the best in the world!" Mitsuya who just arrived announced.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You guys and your bikes." I said. I had a bokken(Japanese wooden sword) on my back as the males huffed in annoyance. I hugged Baji a bit tighter as I was still making a plan to save him in the future.

"You ok?" He asked me as Kazutoro arrived with his bike and I noticed Mikey nodding off in his sleep.

"I'm alright. I want your ass to be safe after all." I said as Pah-Chin who was on his bike vroomed past us.

"C'mon let's race to the Musashi Shrine." Pah-Chin said already getting a head start. I held onto Baji tighter as he picked up the pace while Draken was yelling at Mikey for falling asleep as he was falling off.

All the males except Mikey yelled at Pah-Chin for cheating.

I smiled as I think about how moments like these should be cherished.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep and Baji was carrying me up the shrine. "Oh-oh?" I was flustered as Baji sweat dropped and look at me. I look to my right as Draken was carrying Mikey.

"You two always fall asleep at the terrible timings." Draken comments as I hopped off Baji's back and we raced up the stairs leaving Draken behind.

"Hold on you two! 💢💢" Draken hollers at us as I stuck my tongue out at him as Baji laughs at Draken carrying my twin brother up.

I still don't know how I was born, Mikey never had a twin sister in the manga so I'm not sure how I'm here. Well whatever, since I'm here, I'll be sure to protect Baji from Kisaki.

"Sup, last place." Kazutoro said to Draken.

"What took ya?" Mitsuya asked the angry tall male.

"This mother fucker! He's been dead asleep this whole time!" Draken yells as Mikey stirs from his sleep.

"Excuses excuses." Mitsuya said. "Only making yourself look worse." Kazutoro added as he gives a fake sign of disappointment.

"Didn't you have something to tell everyone, Mikey?" Draken asks my brother who was on his back.

"Hm? We're here?" Mikey opens his eyes fully as he yawns.

TBC