Chapter 27

3rd person's POV
Maria looked like she was going to hit Taiju. But she bends down to help Mikey up.

"Prayer time's over." Mikey said as he simply stares forward.

"Just give up, Manjiro Sano. The boss is on a whole different level than you." Inupi said.

"You'll be a lot more useful under Taiju's rule. Maria, I gave the boss a good word about you. Join us." Inupi continues.

"I just hit you with the best punch I've thrown today. Guess it'll take more than one hit to shut you up." Taiju says as Maria walks forward with her right hand going over to her back for her Bokken but was held back by Mikey as he signs.

"That hit I took from you was me punishing myself." Mikey said as he pushed his sister back.

"What?" Taiju says confused just as Mikey jumped and roundhouse kicks his head into ground, instantly knocking him out.

Koko and Inupi both looked shocked and confused as their boss was taken down in one hit.

"BOSS!!" Inupi yells for Taiju as Koko swears.

"Taiju taken down in one hit..? So that's the invincible Mikey!!" Koko exclaims as Maria rubs Mikey's blood off his face with a handkerchief gently.

"He just one-shot him." Hakkai says out loud.

"That was awesome Mikey!" Chifuyu praises.

"What a beast!"(Yuzuha)

"You had me going for a minute there." Mitsuya heaves a sign of relief.

"I've decided to go riding with Baji and my brother every Christmas." Mikey looks up at the church ceiling as those words left his lips.

Maria holds his hand gently as Mikey takes out the memento Baji had left for him.

He takes out the shrine charm Baji had brought from years ago when they formed the gang.

"I ride the memento my brother left me and wear the memento Baji left behind. When I ride my bike out in the snow, it's like they're still with me." Mikey said  as he tucks the shrine charm back.

"My brother, Baji and you guys... you're all in here with me." Mikey said as he held his hand to his heart with a closed eye smile.

"That's what makes me strong." Mikey cracks a small smile.

"All right guys! Christmas might be over. But let's ride!" Mikey said as he turns while holding onto Maria's jacket to guide her.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Taiju roars from his kneeling position as the Toman members and Yuzuha froze as Inupi supported the bulky guy up.

"This isn't over yet, Toman!" Taiju yells as he orders Koko to get the 100 soldiers of his inside.

"I won't let any of you leave!! It ends here. I won't lose to anyone, you bastards!!" Taiju announced just as Mikey turns back to look at him.

"Taiju, the black dragons are strong, but they can't create a new age. You're good in a fight. But you've got no heart." Mikey said as Koko walks past him to get the Black Dragons' soldiers in.

"We're going to create a new age. So sit back and watch." Mikey said as he made Taiju more pissed.

"Hey Koko!! The hell you're waiting for?! Where are my soldiers?! Hurry up!!" Taiju yells for his trusted man as Koko stood outside speechless.

"Boss... we've lost." Koko mutters as Taiju throws Inupi's support away to see for himself.

"What happened here?" Taiju mutters as he was on his knees as Draken noticed him and turns around.