Chapter 7

Maria/ Manchiro POV

I stalked Emma as she flirted with the Takemichi of the present. I wanted to ask him of my future, if he has any idea if I'm alive or dead.

My Bokken was on my back as I waited outside while checking my nails. School is easy and Mikey's been telling me to quit school. Idiot doesn't even go to school.

Boy, I still want a degree and get a good job.

The door to the room that Emma and Takemichi were in burst open as I see the blonde dude run out.

"Emma, you can't make Draken jealous like that." I said as I walked into the room. "Maria!" Emma yells as I throw her clothes to her. "You're 14, if you lose your virginity just then, I would murder you and then kick your ass when I see you in the afterlife." I said as Emma gulps, scared by the aura I was giving off.

"Anyways, the others are having a meeting. Let's go." I said as Emma wore her clothes and walked beside me.

"But don't you hate the meetings? This is the second time you're going, I believe." Emma asked as we hooked our hands together, she looks at the uniform I was wearing which was changed.

Mikey said he wanted me to look more feminine so I'm now wearing a skirt with shorts inside instead of the long pants, I'm also wearing the normal white boots they wear, but with heels. Mitsuya had been the one who created my uniform for me.

"I'm just going to observe from the shrine." I said as we neared a Taiyaki stall.

"Ah young Maria! The usual?" The stall owner asked.

I nodded my head and passed him the right amount as he makes a few. I pass one to Emma as we ate while going to the shrine.

"Pass this to Mikey later." I said giving her the last one as she left. "Stay safe." I said as she nodded her head.

I watched while sitting in the trees beside the shrine and observe Mikey conduct the meeting.

I hopped off the tree branch I was sitting on as the members disbanded. "Hello to all of you~" I chanted.

The leaders of the divisions looked at me as I spun my Bokken for a while.

"I'm speaking as the 3rd in command in Toman for now." I said as they became more serious, Takemichi observed from the side as I gave my opinion on the festival.

A few days later, I followed Mikey into a warehouse as there was a small meeting between a few of the Toman higher ups.

The meeting was about Pah-Chin so only him and his vice captain was here ,as me, Mikey and Draken listened to what he had to say.

Baji isn't here so I just played with my nails till Takemichi showed up.

I placed my Bokken right before Pah-Chin's chest as Draken stops him from hitting Takemichi who was kneeling on the ground begging for Mikey to stop the fight between Moebius and Toman.

"Perhaps we should see what Moebius is up to." I suggested to my twin brother as Draken said my suggestion was good.

"Maria, Draken.... are you defying Toman?" He asked as the tension rose.

Draken, Pah-Chin, Peyan and Takemichi sweat dropped at us for fighting like siblings.

"No and by the way..., that's my shirt you're wearing." I said to Mikey as his eyes widened slightly and looked down at the shirt. "Hah? No this is mine."

"No mine."(Maria)

"Mine!" (Mikey)

"Mine!!"(Maria)

However, the moment was cut off as someone strolled into warehouse.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion. But, you keep saying "Moebius"." The older guy said as he took out a comb to comb his gelled hair.

"Would you not mind repeating our name like that?"

"You mid school babies." He said as Pah-Chin recognized who he was.

"Osanai!" Pah-Chin called out.

"Shut it, dick cheese." Osanai said.

"You bastard." Pah-Chin said who was brimming with anger as he wanted revenge.

"Hey, I'm two years older than you. That's Mr Bastard to you." He quipped back as Pah-Chin rushed at him to punch him, however his attack was dodged as Osanai returned the attack straight into Pah-Chin's face.

"Pah-Chin!" Peyan called out.

"Yup, nothing but a mid schooler." Osanai said with his cigarette in his mouth.

What a vile man, he raped and beat a girl and stripped her boyfriend of his dignity and is now smirking over here.

My hands trembled as I remember Ran and Rindo's words to always stay calm.

Osanai snapped his fingers as more members of his gang appeared .

" I heard you were picking a fight with Moebius. So we're going to strike first." Osanai said as he took his cigarette out of his mouth.

"Mikey-Chaaan. This is war ♡." Osanai announced as Mikey stood up and walked to him.

The members surrounded us as Peyan checked on Pah-Chin.

"You brought a lot of people just to ambush some mid-schoolers. You're just as shitty as I imagined you'd be, Osanai." Mikey said as Moebius said he can't hear him because he was too shrimpy.

His members laughed noisily at their leader's crappy joke as Takemichi stared at Osanai's face a bit too long which pissed him off.

"You're looking down at me aren't you?" Osanai said as he went straight at the teenager and slugged him across the face a few times.

"Fufufu." I tried not to laugh.

"Hah? You got a problem? Bitch?" Osanai turned to me as I burst into laughter.

I calmed myself down before smiling disgusted by him. "Yeah, he was clearly looking down at you. You probably got no chicks that's why you have to resort to raping a woman. Got no money to get a prostitute it seems." I said loud and clear as Osanai released Takemichi as the tall guy advanced towards me.

Pah-Chin tried to stop Osanai but he was greeted with a punch to the face. Pah-Chin stumbled a bit as his nose was dripping with blood. "That punch couldn't even kill a ant." He said as he barely remained conscious.

"Pah-Chin!" Peyan called out worried as he ran towards his division leader and friend.

"Peh!!" Peyan stilled in his footsteps.

"I said to sit back and watch didn't I?" Mikey said as Peyan apologized. Pah-Chin couldn't stand on his feet as his body slumped forward.

TBC

Rindo in the pic be like: are we really going through this shit again bro?
Ran: Yes, Rindo, yes.

Rindo in the pic be like: are we really going through this shit again bro?Ran: Yes, Rindo, yes